Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
adhibhautika | adhibhautic | adhibautika
- pains offered by living creatures
Pages in category "Adhibhautika"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The individual person possessing different instruments of senses is called the adhyatmic person, and the individual controlling deity of the senses is called adhidaivic. The embodiment seen on the eyeballs is called the adhibhautic person
- The so-called happy materialistic person is constantly having to endure the threefold miseries of life, called adhidaivika, adhyatmika and adhibhautika. Actually no one can counteract these threefold miseries
- The Supersoul is called adhiyajna, and the soul is called adhibhuta
- This is called adhibhautika, suffering imposed by other living entities - the mosquitoes, the bugs. Then enemies. Suffering
- This world is just like blazing forest fire; so everyone is suffering, contaminated. This is the sign, symptoms of contamination, that suffering, threefold miseries-adhyatmika, adhibhautika, adhidaivika
- Through the mind the living entity suffers three kinds of tribulations - adhibhautika, adhidaivika and adhyatmika. Therefore this body is a source of all miseries