Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
addiction | addictions | addict | addicted | addicts
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Addiction"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A paramahamsa accepts only the association of pure devotees and rejects others, who are too much materially addicted
- As far as I (Narada Muni) was concerned, I was self-controlled and had no attachment for sports, even though I was a boy. In addition, I was not naughty, and I did not speak more than required
- If one is addicted to illicit sex life, if one is addicted to meat-eating and if one is addicted in intoxicants, then he is immediately fallen from the standard of human society
- In our Krsna consciousness movement, anyone who is coming, even though coming from the LSD-addicted society, still, as soon as he comes to our society he gives up not only LSD or any intoxication, he gives up even drinking tea, coffee
- The man is more important than the money. We admit everyone to our society, including the cheater, the drug addicted, all qualified. We should take the responsibility to train them
- The people of the West are seeing their students becoming hippies, despite gorgeous arrangements for university education. The Krsna consciousness movement, however, is trying to convert misguided, drug-addicted students to the service of Krsna
- Those who are too much bodily addicted, for them, this hatha-yoga process is good, recommended
- Those who are too much sexually addicted become victims of jara, and very soon their life-span is shortened
- Those who live as brahmacaris must follow in the footsteps of the great sage Narada Muni, who never accepted the proposals of Jara. Those who are too much sexually addicted become victims of jara, and very soon their life-span is shortened