This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Acyutananda"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A big branch of Advaita Acarya was His son Acyutananda
- According to the opinion of some, Acyutananda was an incarnation of Karttikeya
- Acyutananda was formerly the gopi named Acyuta
- Advaita Acarya Prabhu became very unhappy. Taking His son on His lap, He began to chant the Nrsimha mantra for his protection
- In the accounts of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's dancing in front of the car during the Ratha-yatra festival, Acyutananda's name is to be found many times. It is stated that in the party of Advaita Acarya from Santipura, Acyutananda was dancing
- It should be concluded, therefore, that the path of Acyutananda is the essence of spiritual life. Those who did not follow this path simply scattered
- That year all the devotees' wives (thakuranis) also went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sitadevi, the mother of Acyutananda, went with Advaita Acarya
- The dancers in the other groups were Vakresvara Pandita, Acyutananda, Pandita Srivasa, Satyaraja Khan and Narahari dasa
- The descendants of Advaita Acarya who accepted the path of Sri Acyutananda were all great devotees
- There was another party (for the Ratha-yatra) that came from Santipura and was formed by Advaita Acarya. Acyutananda was the dancer, and the rest of the men were singers
- Thus I have briefly described the three branches (Acyutananda, Krsna Misra and Gopala) of Sri Advaita Acarya's descendants