Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Actually in Devotional Service to God
actually | actuality | actualization | actualize | actualized
Pages in category "Actually in Devotional Service to God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Actually, devotional service means engaging the senses in the service of the Lord. At the present moment our senses are not purified; therefore our senses are engaged in the service of society, friendship, love, politics, sociology and so on
- Anyone who has any desire or aspiration for satisfying his senses by becoming more and more important, either in the material sense or in the spiritual sense, cannot actually relish the really sweet taste of devotional service
- As such, for anyone who is actually engaged in devotional service in full Krsna consciousness, how is it possible that he has not become purified? It is not possible
- If actually one is making progress in devotional service, he must be detestful to any other system
- If I am actually rendering devotional service and I'm not getting any happiness, that means there is some maya's play. Otherwise there is no such reasoning. He must feel happy. Then he has to rectify the process of his service
- If one is actually executing devotional service, then anarthas, the unwanted things associated with material enjoyment, will automatically disappear
- If you actually engage in the devotional service of Vasudeva, then jnana and vairagya automatically becomes revealed unto you. There is no endeavor
- If you are actually executing devotional service, you must feel happy. If you don't feel happy, then you are not executing. There is some flaw
- If you have actually tasted bhakti-yoga, then there will be no more material attachment. This is the test. Not that artificially keeping a big tilaka on forehead and thinking within always "How to get money, how to get woman?"
- It is stated there that a person who is actually in devotional service must be engaged in all kinds of activities, those prescribed in the revealed scriptures and also those which are accepted for livelihood
- Some persons are reluctant to accept this level of devotional service as actual bhakti-yoga, and in some of the Puranas also this servitorship in devotional service to Krsna is not accepted as the actual bhakti-yoga system
- Sometimes impersonalists who are not actually in devotional service may also exhibit such symptoms of ecstatic love, but this is not accepted as actual ecstasy. It is a reflection only
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura explains that devotional service is actually bhadra sati, not abhadra asati. In other words, knowledge of devotional service can be neither inauspicious nor contrary to etiquette
- The Lord Himself says that there is no necessity to cultivate speculative knowledge and renunciation if one is actually engaged in the devotional service of the Lord
- This process of Krsna consciousness is the easiest process of mystic power; when one is actually situated on that path of devotional service, he is able to control the mind
- Those who are actually engaged in the devotional service of the Supreme Lord are already freed from all reactions