"active principle" |"active principles"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Active Principle"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A paramahamsa accepts only the active principle of everything; just as a swan accepts only the milk from a mixture of water & milk, he accepts only the Supreme Personality of Godhead as his life and soul, neglecting all external, material things
- As I say, the active principle, I am also the active principle. As I say, the dead body and the living body, difference is, when the active principle is not there, it is dead body
- At the present moment, people, although very much proud of their advancement of knowledge, do not know what is the active principle of life
- The active principle of everything is Krsna, and highly elevated transcendentalists see everything in connection with Him
- The effect of taking up Krsna consciousness is just like that of drinking nectar: with or without one's knowledge, it will act. The active principle of Krsna consciousness will equally manifest itself everywhere
- The order of the spiritual master is the active principle in spiritual life. Anyone who disobeys the order of the spiritual master immediately becomes useless
- The question of the satisfaction of the self is raised herein. The self is beyond the gross body and subtle mind. He is the potent active principle of the body and mind
- We have no brain, we are all not very intelligent. But we can understand if there is the active principle soul within this body, there must be a Supersoul within this huge structure of body
- Who knows it? Ask big, big leaders, big, big scholars of Bhagavad-gita. They are concerned with this body. Nobody is interested with the active principle within the body. So what do they know about Bhagavad-gita?