"act as"|"acted as"|"acting as"|"acts as"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Act As"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- A king or governmental official should be so well qualified that he acts as a father, maintainer and protector of the citizens because of affection and love
- A materialistic person considers himself free to act as he likes. He does not know that he is rigidly controlled by the stringent laws of nature
- Act exactly as a priest-ideal priest
- Actually the mind is acting as my, because I have got little independence, because I am part and parcel of the Supreme who has got full independence, therefore I have got little independence
- After some days the Lord thought, "I did not take sannyasa, and since I am remaining at home it is My duty to act as a grhastha
- All the other gopis help increase the joy of Krsna's pastimes with Radharani. The gopis act as the instruments of Their mutual enjoyment
- Although Lord Baladeva appeared before the birth of Lord Krsna and is therefore Krsna's worshipable elder brother, He used to act as Krsna's eternal servitor
- As a bona fide devotee, Balabhadra Bhattacarya, the twenty-third principal associate, acted as the brahmacari of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He toured Mathura
- As a Krsna consciousness person, he can act like anything by the order of Krsna. He can act as a brahmana, he can act as a sudra, because his main business is to carry out Krsna's order
- If we can simply convince a good majority of persons then they will automatically want a KC leader. If there are KC leaders in the government they will act as Krsna's representative and will be able to save the world from the disastrous condition of life
- If you want to become associate with Krsna, then you cannot act as a sinful man. Just like a criminal is not allowed to come out of the jail. He has no freedom
- Just consider what I have said to you, which will act as medicinal treatment upon disease. Control your anger, for anger is the foremost enemy on the path of spiritual realization. I wish all good fortune for you. Please follow my instructions
- Just like during the lifetime of our Guru Maharaja, all our Godbrothers now who are acting as acarya, they did not do so
- Just like Gaura Kisora dasa Babaji Maharaja. He was aloof, bhajananandi. But one who will act as preacher or spiritual master, even if he is paramahamsa, he should live ordinary so that his disciples may follow
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to Svarupa Damodara, who acted as the private secretary to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Lord Balarama, the most prominent member of the Yadu dynasty, acted as guardian of the bridegroom, Samba, and very pleasingly accepted the dowry
- Lord Siva said, "As far as I am concerned, I act as Your (Krsna's) ego"
- One day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate betel nuts offered to the Deity, but they acted as an intoxicant, and He fell down on the ground unconscious
- One who acts as a matter of duty because he has been ordered to do so by the Supreme Lord, and who does not seek shelter in the fruits of his activities (anasritah karma-phalam), is a true renouncer
- Raghunatha dasa Gosvami acted as the assistant secretary of the Lord
- Riding on palanquins nicely decorated with silks, flags and golden lace, the sixteen thousand queens followed their exalted husband, Lord Krsna. The infantry soldiers carried shields, swords and lances in their hands and acted as royal bodyguards
- She (Maha-Laksmi) is divided into material and spiritual potencies, and in both features she acts as the willing energy, creative energy and the internal energy. The willing energy is again divided into three, namely sri, bhu and nila"
- Since Lord Brahma had come to Priyavrata in accordance with the orders of the Supreme Lord, he first wanted to dispel any suspicions that he might be acting as Priyavrata's enemy
- Subtle forms of material activities are finer than grosser methods of material manipulation. Such subtle forms of material activities are effected through purification of sound. The same method is adopted here by chanting hymns to act as nuclear weapons
- Taking brahminical initiation, he is acting as a candala, angry candala. You see? So this is Kali-yuga
- The citizens will be free to act as they like, without respect for sadhu, sastra and guru
- The Deity of the Lord and the Lord Himself are identical. Krishna can act through the Deity perfectly. As I have given several times the example, the mailbox can act perfectly as the post office because it is authorized
- The diseases that attack the body are compared here to soldiers. These soldiers are not ordinary soldiers, for they are guided by the King of the Yavanas, who acts as their commander-in-chief
- The fifth creation is that of the controlling deities by the interaction of the mode of goodness, of which the mind is the sum total. The sixth creation is the ignorant darkness of the living entity, by which the master acts as a fool
- The killing of Sisupala has a direct link with that narration of Jaya & Vijaya, but the most important instruction we get from this incident is that the SPG, being absolute, can give salvation to everyone, whether one acts as His enemy or as His friend
- The question may be raised that if the living entity has to act as the superintendent of the activities of the bodily combination, then how can he be indifferent to the activities of the body?
- These are all incarnations of Lord Krsna, yet we always find that they act as devotees
- These three principles (adhibhutam, adhidaivam, and adhyatmam) act as prominent features, namely as raw material, its regular supplies, and its use in different varieties of material creations for sense enjoyment by the bewildered entities
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned to study herbs and plants to discover how they would act as medicine for different ailments. By studying the different species of plants, They learned how to crossbreed plants and trees and get different types of fruit
- They were equally friendly to everyone; above all, they were young and quite fit to act as qualified brahmanas. Besides the cows, they were also given land, gold, houses, horses and elephants
- Those who are less educated, not very much expert in preaching, they must be acting as ksatriya or vaisya, or as sudra
- To surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, that is religion. Not only surrender, but to act as He desires, or you become a lover of God. This is first-class religion
- Vanamali Ghataka was formerly Visvamitra, who negotiated the marriage of Lord Ramacandra, and later he was the brahmana who negotiated the marriage of Lord Krsna with Rukmini. That same brahmana acted as the marriage-maker of the Lord in caitanya-lila
- Vrtrasura was so great and powerful that in effect he was acting as the spiritual master of Indra