Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Across"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I am a prisoner of the government, and I cannot go along the way of the ramparts. It will be very pious of you to take this money and kindly get me across this hilly tract of land
- I am very satisfied with your behavior. I shall not accept these gold coins, but I shall get you across that hilly tract of land simply to perform a pious activity
- I have these seven gold coins with me. Please accept them, and from a religious point of view please get me across that hilly tract of land
- I offer my obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose mercy even an ignorant child can swim across the ocean of conclusions about the ultimate truth, which is full of the crocodiles of various theories
- It is clearly written there that "This time he will go across the sea." Just see. The circumstances became so that I have come. So astrology is so nice
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the spiritual master of the entire world, Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose mercy even a dog can swim across a great ocean
- Lord Caitanya said to Govinda: "How you first of all came across, why not again crossing?" "That I came to serve You. And now I cannot cross You to take my prasadam. That is not my duty. That is for myself. And it is for You"
- The activities of the day evoke dreams at night and induce emotions appropriate to those activities. Similarly, the activities performed in one's lifetime flash across one's mind at the moment of death and determine one's next life
- The landlord said, "I shall get you across that hilly tract at night with my own men. Now just cook for yourself and take your lunch"
- The manifestation of the world is not accepted as false; it is accepted as real, but temporary. It is likened unto a cloud which moves across the sky, or the coming of the rainy season, which nourishes grains
- The sun moves across the zodiac day and night and crosses the oceans between the seven islands one after the other
- The village Ambika-kalana, which is situated just across the river Ganges from Santipura, is two miles east of the Kalana-korta railway station, on the Eastern Railway. In Ambika-kalana there is a temple constructed by the zamindar of Burdwan
- There was a nice belt around Maha-Visnu's waist, and He wore a sacred thread across His broad chest. Bangles were on His hands, and armlets on the upper portion of His arms. He wore bells on His ankles
- This human form of body is a most valuable boat, and the spiritual master is the captain, guru-karnadharam, to guide the boat in plying across the ocean of nescience