Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Achievements of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Achievements of a Devotee of God"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A devotee's achievement, however, is never lost by the influence of time. Even if a devotee cannot completely execute devotional service, in his next life he begins from the point where he left off
- Although karmis and bhaktas may work in the same place, at the same time, with the same energy and with the same ambition, they achieve different results
- Anyone who is a pure Vaisnava is situated transcendentally, and therefore the highest qualification in the material world, namely to be in the mode of goodness, has already been achieved by such a person
- Sridhara Swami said in his verse, "It is possible for great devotees who have already achieved love for You and are engaged in transcendental loving service"
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: My dear King, Prince Priyavrata was a great devotee because he sought the lotus feet of Narada, his spiritual master, and thus achieved the highest perfection in transcendental knowledge
- The bhakta's achievement is never destroyed, for it goes on perpetually, be it complete or incomplete. This is the verdict of all Vedic literatures
- The criterion is that a devotee must know what Krsna wants him to do. This understanding can be achieved through the medium of a spiritual master who is a bona fide representative of Krsna