This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani's Accusing Krsna (1 P)
Pages in category "Accusing Krsna"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- A man, after enjoying his girlfriend, gives up his connection with her. In this way, all the gopis indirectly accused Krsna by citing many examples
- An example sometimes given to explain the position of the Supreme Lord is that of the sun, which evaporates urine from the earth but is never affected by contamination. The Supreme Lord can never be accused of doing anything wrong
- Krsna did not reply to even a single accusation made by Sisupala, but all the members except few, present in the meeting were very much agitated because it is the duty of any respectable person not to tolerate blasphemy against God or His devotee
- Krsna is the supreme person, the whole spirit, and He danced with the spiritual bodies of the gopis. There is therefore no reason to accuse Krsna in any way
- Krsna was both hidden, raised by Nanda Maharaja. Jarasandha accused Krsna of three faults: that He killed His own maternal uncle, that He was not even a ksatriya, that He was hidden in His childhood. Therefore Jarasandha felt ashamed to fight with Him
- Satyabhama said, "Krsna, in order to establish His pure character, fought with Jambavan and rescued the Syamantaka jewel, which He later delivered to my father. My father was very much ashamed and sorry for accusing Lord Krsna of his brother’s death"
- Satyabhama said, "My dear Draupadi, my father was very much afflicted by the death of his brother, Prasena, and he falsely accused Lord Krsna of killing his brother and stealing the Syamantaka jewel, which had actually been taken by Jambavan"
- Sometimes Krsna's activities and attractive features are misinterpreted by gross materialists who accuse Him of being immoral because He danced with the gopis