accuracy | accurate | accurately
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Correct (16 C, 122 P)
- ► Inaccurate (3 P)
- ► Precise (5 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Accurate"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- No one in the material world is perfect, and an imperfect person could not describe this material universe accurately, even after continued speculation
- No one in the material world is perfect, and an imperfect person could not describe this material universe accurately, even after continued speculation. O King, I shall nevertheless try to explain
- Srila Jiva Gosvami's statement appears to be more accurate because of the geographical situation
- Srila Jiva Gosvami's statement appears to be more accurate because of the geographical situation. Maharaja Pariksit resided in his capital Hastinapura, situated near present Delhi, and the River Yamuna flows down past the city
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura has given accurate astronomical information about the location of Lokaloka Mountain, the movements of the sun globe and the distance between the sun and the circumference of the universe
- Srimad-Bhagavatam can give the accurate direction for self-realization in eternal relation with the Personality of Godhead by devotional service in transcendental love
- The descriptions of the Bhagavatam are so precise and accurate that whatever has been predicted in this great literature about five thousand years ago is now exactly happening. Therefore, the vision of the author comprehends past, present and future
- The Lord, out of His causeless mercy upon the devotee, gives direct instructions so that the devotee may make accurate progress on the path returning home, back to Godhead
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned to tell what is contained in another's fist. Sometimes children imitate this art, although not very accurately
- We do not become proud to have very scientific accurate knowledge by speculation. We are not such people. We are taught by the parampara system that we are humble servants of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and what our master says, we accept it
- When one is sufficiently trained and acts in submissive faith and love for Krsna under the direction of the bona fide spiritual master, the dovetailing process becomes more firm and accurate