Pages in category "Accounting Money"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- All necessary expenditures will be paid by check from the Book Fund. For petty expenses, not exceeding Rs. 200 - may be kept with you always and everything should be accounted for with vouchers
- As treasurer of the branch, you will sign the checks of our banking account there jointly along with the president or secretary
- As we increase our life membership number, we must submit our audited accounts and that will convince the public of our stability
- I can understand that you are very methodical and careful to keep proper accounts. That is very good qualification for manager
- I could have recommended something for you, but you could not reply me a proper account, what was collected and what was spent
- I have already written to Gargamuni, and he will not bother to become president. So combinedly you do everything nicely, he will supply money, but you can supply accounts and vouchers to Gargamuni for checking
- I made Ramananda Raya the governor of Rajamahendri. There is practically no account of whatever money he took and distributed in that position
- I think your idea about having professional men do our accounting in order to assure good accounting, is a good proposal
- The accounting records are in a shambles and there has been some mismanagement on your part, So upon rectifying these discrepancies we shall see further regarding your position of your working within this Society
- The accounts must be kept very clearly. Then everyone will be pleased with us. Not a single farthing should be wasted. That will be our credit
- The president, secretary and treasurer (of Calcutta) elected by the members of the center cannot be changed at least for one year; better to continue it for three years. All combined together should be responsible for keeping correct accounts