Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Accepting Caitanya"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Actually these things cannot even be described. One can understand them only by seeing. Considering His influence, I accept Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- After taking permission from his sannyasa-guru, Svarupa Damodara went to Nilacala and accepted the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Then all day & night, in ecstatic love of Krsna, he enjoyed transcendental mellows in the loving service of the Lord
- Although the atheists who have deviated from the order of Sri Advaita Acarya introduce themselves as followers of Advaita Acarya, they do not accept Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- Anyone who has accepted the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya as everything - all the riches and all wealth - immediately he enters in the kingdom of devotional service. He tastes without taste
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu we accept as incarnation of Krsna. It is confirmed in the sastra. In the Upanisads, in Mahabharata, in Srimad-Bhagavatam. Everywhere, there are... If you read Caitanya-caritamrta, there are so many quotations from the sastras
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body is not material but purely spiritual. One should not, therefore, accept Caitanya Mahaprabhu as an ordinary devotee, although He has assumed the form of a devotee
- I accept Caitanya Mahaprabhu because my Guru Maharaja accepted. He accepted Caitanya as Krsna; his Guru Maharaja accepted. When guru says that Caitanya is Krsna, he quotes sastra
- If a devotee accepts Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as the universal guru and Lord Jagannatha as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna, he is benefited by the combined mercy of Krsna and guru
- If a person offers obeisances to Me, even due to accepting Me only as an ordinary sannyasi, his material distresses will diminish, and he will ultimately get liberation
- If the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not bestowed upon a person - regardless of how learned a scholar that person may be and regardless of his seeing or listening - he cannot accept Lord Caitanya as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Seeing the Lord, everyone became joyful out of love. Everyone accepted the Lord as the Supreme, and thus they offered their prayers
- Some accept Him whereas others do not, yet everyone is His servant. One who does not accept Him, however, will be ruined by his sinful activities
- Sri Yadunandana Acarya was a student of Vasudeva Datta, and he received all his mercy. Therefore he could accept Lord Caitanya's lotus feet, from all angles of vision, as the supreme shelter
- Srila Rupa Gosvami said, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who gave you this kingdom and whom you accept as a prophet, has taken birth in your country due to your good fortune"
- The Maharashtriyan brahmana thought, "Whoever closely sees the characteristics of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately realizes His personality and accepts Him as the Supreme Lord"
- The words of Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu are firm and convincing, and I accept them as true. In this Age of Kali, one cannot be delivered from the material clutches simply by formally accepting the renounced order
- There have been many imitation incarnations in Bengal since the appearance of Lord Caitanya, but any impartial devotee or learned man can understand that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was accepted as an incarnation of Krsna...
- This Krsna consciousness must be achieved through the mercy of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. One cannot be complete in Krsna consciousness unless he accepts Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates as the only means for success
- What is the purport of devotional service, or what is the humor of devotional service, can be understood by a person who has accepted Lord Caitanya's lotus feet as everything
- Whoever sees Him accepts Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Since He has some mystic power by which He hypnotizes people, everyone who sees Him becomes illusioned
- Without love of Godhead, My life is useless. Therefore I pray that You accept Me as Your servant and give Me the salary of ecstatic love of God
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whereas I am a most insignificant living being. Therefore please accept a little quantity of food from my house
- You have calculated Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, full in six opulences, to be on the level of an ordinary living being. Instead of knowing Him as the supreme fire, you have accepted Him as a spark