Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"accept only"|"only accept"|"accepts only"|"accepted only"|"only accepted"|"accepting only"|"only accepting"|"only to accept"|"accepts it only"|"accept sannyasa only"|"accept services only"|"accepts prasadam only"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Accepts Only the Love (1 P)
Pages in category "Accept Only"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A paramahamsa accepts only the active principle of everything; just as a swan accepts only the milk from a mixture of water & milk, he accepts only the Supreme Personality of Godhead as his life and soul, neglecting all external, material things
- A paramahamsa accepts only the association of pure devotees and rejects others, who are too much materially addicted
- An advanced devotee has no desire to enjoy or reject anything. His only duty is to accept whatever is favorable for the advancement of Krsna consciousness
- He accepts only the milk, not the water. Similarly, this whole world is mixture of spirit and matter, so he rejects matter; he takes only spirit. That is paramahamsa
- Highly qualified persons, who are uncommon, accept only the good qualities of others, not considering their bad qualities, whereas the common man can judge what are good qualities and what are bad qualities
- If one believes in the Vedic literatures, one must accept all the Vedic literatures recognized by the great acaryas, but the Mayavadi philosophers accept only the nyaya-prasthana and sruti-prasthana, rejecting the smrti-prasthana
- If you (Lord Kamadeva) were not the only husband, You would be afraid of others. Therefore persons learned in all Vedic literature accept only Your Lordship as everyone's master, and they think no one else a better husband and protector than You
- Instead of plunging oneself into the ocean of material activity, one should accept material activity only to maintain body and soul together
- Once a person resolves to accept only those things conducive to devotional service, the Lord's internal potency helps him reach goal
- One should accept only that which is allotted to him; one should not desire to infringe upon the property of others
- One should accept only those things that are set aside by the Lord as his quota
- One should therefore accept only those things necessary for himself, which are set aside as his quota, and one should not accept other things, knowing well to whom they belong
- That is the nature of a devotee. He may desire material gain, but he accepts it only if Krsna offers it
- The saintly Muslim admitted that those who were supposedly conversant in the teachings of the Koran could not ultimately understand the essence of the Koran. Because of this, they accepted only the Lord's impersonal feature
- The spiritual master accepts only the sincere inquirer as his disciple and gives him the sacred thread. In this way a man becomes twice-born, or a dvija. After qualifying as a dvija one may study the Vedas
- The wife especially should remain austere, not desiring luxurious dresses and living standards. She should accept only the bare necessities of life and minimize her eating and sleeping
- There are some highly qualified persons who accept only the good qualities of others. Just as a bee is always interested in the honey in the flower and does not consider the thorns and colors
- Those who follow the Mayavadi philosophy, headed by Sripada Sankaracarya, accept only one rod, but those who follow the Vaisnavite philosophy accept three combined rods