"accept authorities" |"accept authority" |"accept his authority" |"accept the authorities" |"accept the authority" |"accepted authority" |"accepted the authority" |"accepting authorities" |"accepting authority" |"accepting the authorities" |"accepting the authority" |"accepts authority" |"accepts the authority"|"authority has been accepted "|"accepted this Bhagavad-gita as authority"|"accept a proper authority"|"authority is accepted"|"accept the Lord as the supreme authority"|"the spotless Vedic authority"|"accepted as final authority"|"accepted as authority"|"accepted him as namacarya, the authority"|"authority must be accepted"|"accept Bhagavad-gita as the book of authority"|"accept him as an authority"|"acceptance of the Lord's authority"|"or spiritual authorities"|"accepts me as authority"|"accept the supreme authority"|"accept Krsna the supreme authority"
Pages in category "Accept Authority"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- All the living entities in this material world, they are thinking that "I am proprietor. I am supreme. I can do anything, whatever I like. There is no question of accepting any authority of God. These are primitive thoughts. We are self-sufficient"
- Although the Buddhists are directly opposed to Vaisnava philosophy, it can easily be understood that the Sankarites are more dangerous because they accept the authority of the Vedas yet act contrary to Vedic instruction
- Arsapreyaya means there may be discrepancies but it is all right. Just like Shakespeare, sometimes there are odd usages of language, but he is accepted as authority. I have explained all these things in my Preface to First Canto
- Authority is your spiritual master. You do not know who is authority? Why this question is there? If one is initiated, then he accepted the authority
- Every religion as a matter of principle accepts authority, God being the supreme authority, and His representative also as authority. So we have no quarrel with any type of religion but we simply teach that awaken your dormant love of God
- Everyone receives knowledge from the authority, but general authority, and our process of accepting authority is little different. Our process of accepting one authority means he is also accepting his previous authority
- If Krsna is authority accepted, therefore who are directly addicted to Krsna, they are authorities
- In every country and in every sect of religion it appears that the women are more interested than the men. This simplicity of acceptance of the Lord's authority is more effective than showy insincere religious fervor
- In religious principle there is the teaching to become God conscious, to accept the authority of God. So our proposition is to make people God conscious
- In the Vedic process of knowledge the authority has been accepted as the perfect source of knowledge
- Logic we use to convince someone who doesn't accept the authority; the basic principle is authority
- Lord Buddha said, "All right, there is no God, but you surrender to me." Then where is the difference? That means one has to accept the authority of God either this way or that way
- Lord Buddha, we have to accept him as an authority, Lord Buddha. Now, he gives you idea that no misery. So how do you accept these words of Lord Buddha?
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu specifically accepts Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Vedic authority, and as such no sane man can ignore the statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- One cannot challenge a superior authority, but with great submission one can submit his proposal for acceptance by the spiritual master or spiritual authorities
- Only those who are captivated by the glamour of the material world cannot accept the authority of Lord Sri Krsna. One has to become thoroughly clean in habit and heart before one can understand the details of the anti-material world
- So far outside India is concerned, all scholars, all religionists, all philosophers, they have accepted this Bhagavad-gita as authority. So there is no doubt about Bhagavad-gita's being authority. Even Professor Einstein, he was reading regularly
- So if we want to learn some specific subject we have to accept a proper authority or a bona fide teacher. Similarly if we want to learn the science of God, we have to approach a person who knows the science
- The followers of the Vedas unanimously accept the authority of Manu and Parasara in the disciplic succession
- The inaugurator of Islam religion, I accept him as empowered servant of God because he preached God consciousness in those parts of the world and induced them to accept the authority of God
- To accept authority does not mean one should be blind. But the real source of knowledge comes from authority
- Transcendental sound is not ordinary language, although it appears to be written in ordinary language. Evidence from the Vedic literature should be accepted as final authority
- We do not accept authority. We want to become authority ourself: "I am authority." Everyone wants to become authority. And that is being supported by so-called swamis, "Yes, you can manufacture your own religion." But that is not the process
- What is beyond our imagination, beyond our mental cultivation, beyond the reach of our senses, we have to accept authority. Exactly in the same way, just like we have to accept somebody as our father simply on the version of mother
- Why I am not an authority? If Krishna accepts me as authority, then who can deny it?
- Without taking to God consciousness and accepting the authority of the Lord, the living entities become ultimately confused and frustrated in their planmaking attempts