Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Absorbed in Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Absorbed in Devotional Service to God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- I (Bharata) was successful in my attempt, so much so that my mind was always absorbed in devotional service. However, due to my personal foolishness, my mind again became attached - this time to a deer
- If we are not fully engaged then the mind is free to do its fickle business of rejection and acceptance for sense gratification. Maya will immediately enter - we do not even have to call her - the moment we are not absorbed in Krsna's devotional service
- It is also recommended that one should live on the banks of Radha-kunda and should be absorbed in the loving service of the Lord
- O Brahma, when you are absorbed in devotional service, in the course of your creative activities, you will see Me in you and throughout the universe, and you will see that you yourself, the universe and the living entities are all in Me
- O Nalakuvara and Manigriva, now you may both return home. Since you desire to be always absorbed in My (Krsna's) devotional service, your desire to develop love and affection for Me will be fulfilled, and now you will never fall from that platform
- One is the liberated person fully absorbed in meditation in devotional service, and the other is he who invokes the disciple's spiritual consciousness by means of relevant instructions
- One of the bhagavatas is the great scripture Srimad-Bhagavatam, and the other is the pure devotee absorbed in the mellows of loving devotion
- The great sage Narada told Dhruva Maharaja: The instruction given by your mother, Suniti, to follow the path of devotional service to the SPG, is just suitable for you. You should therefore completely absorb yourself in the devotional service of the Lord
- Those who are fully absorbed in devotional service do not care what is going on with the external body. That status is called samadhi. One who is actually situated in samadhi is understood to be a first-class yogi
- Vidura had already surpassed the fallible nature of the living entity in conditional life due to his being acyuta-bhava, or legitimately absorbed in the devotional service of the Lord
- Visnu said: During that time, your (Prsni's) mind was always absorbed in Me. When you were executing devotional service and always thinking of Me within your heart, I was very much pleased with you. O sinless mother, your heart is therefore always pure