Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Asking about Caitanya (3 P)
- ► Explaining about Caitanya (18 P)
- ► Gossiping about Caitanya (1 P)
- ► Hearing about Caitanya (113 P)
- ► Mistakes about Caitanya (6 P)
- ► News about Caitanya (31 P)
- ► Reading about Caitanya (1 P)
- ► Writing about Caitanya (18 P)
Pages in category "About Caitanya"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- When Sarvabhauma was talking with Gopinatha Acarya about Sri Caitanya's sannyasa community, he appreciated the first name, "Sri Krsna," but did not like the surname, "Caitanya," which is the name for a brahmacari belonging to the Bharati community
- When the Lord (Caitanya) danced, He raised His arms and shouted, "Haribol! Haribol!" The people all about Him were astonished to see His wonderful activities
- When these facts (about Lord Caitanya) are recorded (in Caitanya-caritamrta), they are very congenial to the devotees, but one who is not a devotee cannot understand. Such is the subject matter for realization
- Whenever they (members of ISKCON) stage dramatic performances about the lives of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu or Lord Krsna, the players must be pure devotees