Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Chanting about Caitanya (5 P)
- ► Explaining About Caitanya (7 P)
- ► Gossiping About Caitanya (1 P)
- ► News About Caitanya (28 P)
- ► Truth About Caitanya (5 P)
- ► Writing about Caitanya (1 P)
Pages in category "About Caitanya"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A brahmana from Bengal wrote a drama about the characteristics of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and came with his manuscript to induce the Lord to hear it
- All the children lodged complaints with Sacimata about the Lord's fighting with them and stealing from the neighbors' houses. Therefore sometimes she used to chastise or rebuke her son
- I again and again offer obeisances unto the Panca-tattva. Thus I think that I will be able to describe something about the pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In this way, Jagadananda Pandita and mother Saci talked day and night about the happiness of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- It is because I have offered my prayers unto the lotus feet of all of you that whatever I have written about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has been possible
- Raghunatha dasa Gosvami knew much about the external and internal features of the pastimes of Lord Caitanya, because he was an assistant to Svarupa Damodara. Thus the two brothers Rupa and Sanatana always used to hear of this from him
- Ramacandra Puri concerned himself with gathering all sorts of information about how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was situated, including His regulative principles, His lunch, His sleep and His movements
- Regarding Macmillan publishing Srimad Bhagavatam if this is so, then the introductory portion about Lord Chaitanya must be included also
- The Lord's four devotees considered, "We want a person to go to Bengal just to inform Sacimata about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's arrival at Jagannatha Puri"
- The pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu are unlimited. How much can a small living entity elaborate about those transcendental pastimes?
- Thus I have ended my narration about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pilgrimage, describing it in brief. It cannot be described very broadly
- Thus let me write about His magnanimous contribution of devotional service in love of God
- When he met Tapana Misra and Candrasekhara in Varanasi, they heard from him about topics concerning Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- While the brahmanas were thinking in this way about the activities of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Ramananda Raya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw those outsiders and restrained His transcendental emotions