Category:A Great Deal
Pages in category "A Great Deal"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A great deal of inconceivable information is given in the Caitanya-caritamrta. Any attempt to arrive at this information through experimental knowledge will fail
- A person in the mode of ignorance is lazy and prone to sleep a great deal. Such a person cannot perform yoga
- According to Manu-samhita, a woman needs a great deal of protection in order to remain pure and chaste so that her children can be fully engaged for the benefit of human society
- After dancing a great deal, they all went to a nearby garden and took rest beside a lake
- After hearing Jarasandha speak in that way, Krsna answered, 'My dear King Jarasandha, heroes do not talk much. Rather, they show their prowess. Because you are talking a great deal, it appears that you are assured of your death in this battle"
- As far as my daughter-in-law Kunti is concerned, upon the great General Pandu's death, she became a widow with many children, and therefore she suffered greatly. And when you were grown up she suffered a great deal also because of your actions
- Because of his (the living entity's) not possessing a gross body, he creates a great deal of trouble in his subtle body. Thus the presence of a ghost is horrible for those who are living in the gross body
- By His partial plenary expansion (Maha-visnu), He enters into material nature, and then into each and every universe (as Garbhodakasayi Visnu), and then (as Ksirodakasayi Visnu) into all the elements, including every atom of matter
- If there is gold, there is certainly illicit sex, meat-eating, gambling and intoxication. Because people in the Western world have a great deal of gold, they are victims of these four sins
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam there is a great deal of information given about the Vaikuntha planetary systems, which are beyond the material universe. Similarly, a great deal of inconceivable information is given in the Caitanya-caritamrta
- Understand that the splendor of the sun, the splendor of the moon, and the splendor of electricity or fire are coming from Krsna. In such a conception of life, the beginning of Krsna consciousness, lies a great deal of advancement
- Upon seeing the dust storm, the saintly persons could understand that there were a great deal of irregularities due to the death of King Vena