Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:1967 Pages Needing Audio
All these pages are from lectures that are not yet released by the Bhaktivedanta Archives, as soon as th Bhaktivedanta Archives releases them we will place them into Vaniquotes.
- Pages listed under '0' are 'one quote pages' being processed.
- Pages listed under 'A-Z' are 'one quote pages' that are yet to be processed.
- Multi-quote pages are listed under '1-9' indicating for each, how many audio file are missing.
- Pages grouped under symbols mean there is more than one page with the exact audio and are yet to be processed.
Pages in category "1967 Pages Needing Audio"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- A devotee is praying to the Lord that "My dear Lord, I have experienced that I came to enjoy this material world, but actually I am being kicked up." "By whom you are kicked up?" Kamadinam. Kama, krodha, lobha
- According to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the so-called Vedanta societies, the so-called, I mean to say, learned scholars on Vedanta, they are not actually Vedanta scholars. They are all fools and rascals. Because Vedanta-sutra is very difficult to understand
- And what was his (Prakasananda Sarasvati's) role again in the town? What was he... He was a Vedantist?
- Are the people (at Srinivasa's house) mainly young people like Himself (Lord Caitanya)?
- Are there any of the characters listed up here among the brahmanas who complained (to the magistrate)?
- As soon as we are in touch with Krsna, in Krsna consciousness, the result will be that we shall lose our material attraction. Those who are falling down from Krsna consciousness again to the material attraction, that means they are not serious
- Brahman realization is also very high position. It is not ordinary thing, that "I am not this body. I am Brahman." This realization is not ordinary realization. It is also realized after purification of the mind. But that is also not sufficient
- By nature, we are lover of God, but here, being illusioned, we think God as our enemy and we don't like God. We like this maya
- By simple chanting of this transcendental vibration the people of this age will make exact progress in the matter of spiritual realization....Those who are hopeless about their spiritual realization, Lord Caitanya is the only one hope
- By this process you'll be asammudhah. Nobody can cheat you. But if you want to be cheated there are so many cheaters. So don't make a cheater and cheated society. Just follow the parampara system as it is prescribed in the Vedic literature
- Did He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) have a spiritual master?
- Does He (Lord Caitanya) meet any of these characters at the river?
- Does she (Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mother) give Him her blessing finally?
- Don't take it that I am criticizing you. Just I am analyzing the fact. So this should be utilized. This is called intelligence. This is called jnana. This is called free from bewilderment
- Dvisatah means there is a class who are always envious of God. As soon as you speak something about God, they become fire: "Oh, what is this God nonsense?"
- Fifth scene (of a play on Lord Caitanya)... This is Haridasa Thakura?... At who's death? At Haridasa's death?
- Freedom is achieved when we are in constantly touch with the supreme spirit, Krsna. That supreme spirit is Krsna. So this assembly which we are trying to conduct is just to keep in touch constantly with Krsna
- Gandhi, he wanted to prove, from Bhagavad-gita, nonviolence. The Bhagavad-gita is being preached in the battlefield, and it is completely violence. How he can prove? Therefore he is dragging the meaning out
- God and God's devotees, wherever they are, the same transcendental abode, God's place, Goloka Vrndavana, is manifested there
- God expanded Himself as the living entities for enjoyment, reciprocal, not that God's own enjoyment. When there is question of enjoyment, all the parties who participate in a particular type of enjoyment, they enjoy
- Gopa. Krsna, you know, in His abode, He is just like a sixteen-years-old boy, and His main pastime is to take the cows in the pasturing ground with His friends, boyfriends, and play with them. This is Krsna's day's business
- How does He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) accept sannyasi?
- How old is Caitanya now (second act of a play on Lord Caitanya) ?
- How old is He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) at this (when He visited the Jagannatha temple) point?
- How old is He here (in the sixth scene)? How old is Caitanya here? Maybe five, six?
- How old is this man (Prakasananda Sarasvati)?
- I am speaking to you of my personal experience how this eagerness of hearing is a very important thing
- I was simply inquiring from other disciples of my spiritual master. At that time I was not a disciple. "So when His Holiness will speak?"
- If I am still in illusion, then I should understand that my business in Krsna consciousness is not progressing; this is the test
- If I close my eyes, I cannot see with my ears. But about the Supreme Personality of Godhead it is said that He can see with His ears, He can see with His hand, and He can hear with His hand. He can do anything from any part of His body. That is spiritual
- If we are sincerely in Krsna consciousness, that Krsna is always with us, He gives us protection, His mercy is there. Everything is there. With this conviction, we should continue Krsna consciousness
- If you chant always, twenty-four hours, without any payment, so it will cleanse. It will cleanse your heart so that you will be able to analyze your position, God's position, the world's position, your relationship, your activities
- Is there any other information about Haridasa (and after burial there was distribution of prasadam and kirtana. Haridasa Ṭhakura. So here you have to show some talks with Haridasa, how feelingly)?
- Is there anyone there? Any of these characters there? I'm trying to introduce these characters (Srinivasa and Haridasa)
- Is this the learned brahmana (so he asked his men to carry Him to his place and that will be the scene. Then after His departure His followers will come, and they will search in the temple that Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not there. Then one Gopinatha Acarya)?
- It requires some expert brain, how to play gamble. So that expertness, that part of expert endeavor, is Krsna
- Just like myself, I took initiation from my Guru Maharaja, but I took sannyasa from a Godbrother who is a sannyasi. So my original guru is that spiritual master who initiated me, but he's also a siksa guru
- Just like weeds in the field. They appeared completely dried up. There is no more. But as soon as there are drops of rain, oh, again it becomes green
- No! There is possibility, but he does not come. Just like after putting your hand in the fire, you never put it again if you are really intelligent. So those who are going back to Godhead, they become intelligent
- Now the constables broke up a sankirtana carried on by Caitanya's friends. Any location here particular?
- Now the second scene here, this is when Caitanya on the seashore, this is when He would walk around saying, "Where is Krsna?" Is that right?
- Now the spiritual master is explaining, "Yes, this is the right result of chanting Hare Krsna. Unless You come to this emotional stage, transcendental emotional stage, You should know that You have not come to the perfectional stage of chanting"
- Now what direct relationship does this (the Ksira-cora-gopinatha story) have to Lord Caitanya?
- Of Caitanya's. They all became devo...the King of Orissa?
- Or are they (the people at Srinivasa's house) older brahmanas?
- Our duty is to serve God. There is no other duty. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's preaching, that "You have no other duty, anything. That is all false illusion. If you have selected any other duty than to serve Krsna in Krsna cons., then you are foolish"
- Our mind is so disturbed that concentration of meditation is not possible. But this chanting, as soon as we chant, by force our mind is engaged in chanting and hearing, by force: "Hare Krsna." So even my mind is disturbed, by the vibration I am attracted
- Ramananda Raya, he was also a sudra, and he was a householder and a politician, governor, but Caitanya Mahaprabhu took instruction from him. Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave him the preference of being a teacher. Ramananda Raya was hesitating
- Religion does not mean that "My religion says this. Your religion says this. Your religion says this." Religion means whether you are properly executing the will of the Supreme. That's all. This is religion
- Separated energy you'll understand: just like I am speaking, and my speech is being recorded in the tape recorder. So even I am not here, if you apply the machine, it will exactly speak like me. That is my energy, but now it is separated
- So Advaita is old too, isn't he (Haridasa should be a old man)? And Nivas (Srinivas)
- So how Krsna consciousness acts, how this transcendental sound cleanses your heart, you may not understand in the beginning, but if you take to it and if you practice it, then you understand
- Spiritual master is the negotiator. He is the broker. Of course, without any brokerage, but he is supposed to be the broker or the transparent medium. My Guru Maharaja used to say, "the transparent media, via media"
- That (Caitanya Mahaprabhu in the middle would dance and the four parties will chant Hare Krsna) only happened as long as He stayed there (Jagannatha Puri). Is that right?
- That is the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam. So long one is not a surrendered soul to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, there is no question of liberation from this material world
- The fifth scene is renunciation of household life... This is at age...? This is considerably later then. This is about ten years later
- The friends of Caitanya. What are their names again?
- The Vedanta philosophy actually belongs to the Vaisnava sampradaya because it was compiled by Vyasadeva, who is the original spiritual master of this Vaisnava sampradaya
- There are so many so-called swamis. They are coming, and they are preaching that "You are God. I am God." Then who is God? Everyone is God? No. Therefore you will find in the Vedic literature definition of God
- There is a Bengali, two lines: rakse krsna mare ke, mare krsna rakse ke. If Krsna, if God wants to kill somebody, oh, nobody can protect him. And if God wants to protect him, oh, nobody can kill him
- There is a very nice story. In our college days in logic class of Professor Purnachandra Sen, he cited a very nice example, that a student approached his teacher and the contract was that he wanted to become a law student, lawyer
- There must be one supreme source. That is God. Simple to understand. Is it very difficult to understand? The supreme cause, He is God
- This feeling of separation will make you enriched in Krsna consciousness. Feeling of separation. Not that "Krsna, I have seen you. Finished. All right. I have understood You."
- This is His determination to incarnate as Lord Caitanya?
- This material nature is very powerful. You cannot protect from the onslaught of material nature. Therefore Prahlada Maharaja advising us that you try to achieve the permanent. The permanent is the soul. God is permanent
- We are trying to distribute this knowledge from authoritative books like Srimad-Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, and as far as possible, we are using our all talents in this, and we welcome you. And take advantage, participate with us
- We have established this International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Society is required. Sadhu-sanga. Just to give opportunity to persons who have got little faith to develop that faith into Krsna consciousness
- Well, is that (Lord Caitanya inquiring from Ramananda Raya) important? That's the scene about the meeting
- What do you mean He wouldn't address him because He was a sannyasi (Ramananda Raya was coming in procession, Caitanya Mahaprabhu understood that he is Ramananda Raya. But because He was sannyasi, He did not address him)?
- What does this story (the story of the Gopala, Saksi) have to do with the temple? Lord Caitanya has entered this temple
- What is His (Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) age? I just want to keep checking on this, His age now. Is He twenty, in His twenties still?
- What is the outcome of this (discussion of the Vedanta-sutra between Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Caitanya Mahaprabhu) now? Final outcome?
- Who is in Krsna consciousness, he sees everyone on the same level. How it is, that? Has he become a madman, that a highly intellectual person and the dog, he sees on the equal level? Yes. Because he is not seeing on the material platform
- Who is Jagannatha Misra's wife again?
- Who is this (Prakasananda Sarasvati)?