Pages in category "Anna-maya"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A child or an animal is satisfied only by getting nice food. This stage of consciousness, in which the goal is to eat sumptuously, is called anna-maya
- As long as the living entities are situated in the lower four stages of life - anna-maya, prana-maya, mano-maya and vijnana-maya - they are considered to be in the material condition of life
- The materialistic civilization is primarily situated in these three stages, anna-maya, prana-maya and mano-maya
- The moon is the predominating deity of everyone's mind, & therefore the moon-god is called Manomaya. and also called Annamaya because he gives potency to all herbs & plants, & he is called Amrtamaya because he is the source of life for all living entities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is by nature full of joy. To enjoy His transcendental bliss, He expands into vijnana-maya, prana-maya, jnana-maya and anna-maya
- There is a manifestation of the Supreme Lord's energy known as anna-maya, dependence upon food for existence. This is a materialistic realization of the Supreme
- When our senses are purified, they are freed from all material stages, namely anna-maya, prana-maya, mano-maya and vijnana-maya, and they become situated in the highest stage - ananda-maya, or blissful life in Krsna consciousness
- When you take to Prasadam, it is directly on the spiritual platform. Annamoya concept of life is not on the spiritual platform. Our process is therefore very easy and effective in this age
- Within the body there are five different departments of existence, known as anna-maya, prana-maya, mano-maya, vijnana-maya and, at last, ananda-maya