Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
wholehearted | wholeheartedly | "whole-heartedly"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Hearty (5 P)
Pages in category "Wholeheartedly"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A devotee always engages wholeheartedly in the service of the Lord, forgetting about bodily conceptions and bodily activities
- Advaita Acarya took prasadam with Mukunda and Haridasa, and they all wholeheartedly ate as much as they desired
- Another nice news is that all of you women are going out daily for preaching. Very good. Continue it whole heartedly
- As your spiritual master, I have my whole-hearted thanks for your service. May Krsna bless you. You have done a great service for being recognized by Krsna, and continue with this work
- Every intelligent man should purify his consciousness and rid himself of the above-mentioned six hindrances to devotional service by taking wholehearted shelter of this Krsna consciousness movement
- Every living entity, from demons to demigods to human beings to lower creatures, is fully dependent on the Supreme Lord. One who perceives the Absolute Truth in this way can wholeheartedly surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- I am prepared to cooperate with the Gaudiya Mission wholeheartedly. I am prepared also to be amalgamated, and they have invited me to go to India to talk frankly, face to face
- If a person falls down but is wholeheartedly engaged in the transcendental service of the Supreme Lord, the Lord, being situated within his heart, purifies him and excuses him from that abomination
- If we can surrender to Krsna wholeheartedly, then we become eligible to understand what is Krsna
- If you can get permission from the authorities for chanting and collecting on the streets, that will be a great boon to your activities. Please try for this wholeheartedly
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that if a person falls down but is wholeheartedly engaged in the transcendental service of the Supreme Lord, the Lord, being situated within his heart, purifies him and excuses him from that abomination
- It is when the devotee understands and becomes attracted by Krsna's transcendental qualities that he wholeheartedly engages in devotional service
- It is when the devotee understands and becomes attracted by Krsna’s transcendental qualities that he wholeheartedly engages in devotional service
- Maharaja Pariksit, as a result of his wholehearted attraction for Lord Krsna, was able to give up all deep-rooted affection for his personal body, his wife, his children, his palace etc
- My dear Lord, all the demigods, including myself (Siva) and Lord Brahma, as well as great saintly persons and sages who have cleansed their hearts of material attachment, have, by Your grace, wholeheartedly taken shelter of Your lotus feet
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu, "You should both show Your mercy wholeheartedly to Rupa Gosvami"
- Stay strong in Krishna's service by strictly following the regulative principles, chanting 16 rounds daily, without fail, reading all our literatures, and engaging whole-heartedly in devotional service, 24 hours
- That is a fact: if people actually want peace and tranquillity, they must support this movement wholeheartedly, and we shall execute our prescribed duties very seriously and sincerely
- The best course is to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead wholeheartedly, and, being protected by Him, remain peaceful
- The Lord, being full and free from problems, can wholeheartedly care for His devotees. His concern is how to elevate and protect all those who have taken shelter at His feet
- The only way to cure this mental disease is to wholeheartedly follow Lord Caitanya's instruction to chant the holy names of Krsna. This will cleanse the heart of all impurities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has some plan, and we should not consider such activities contradictory. The best course is to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead wholeheartedly, and, being protected by Him, remain peaceful
- This is to introduce Sri Radha Pada das Adhikari. He is a family man and an electrician. He wants to join with us wholeheartedly with all family members
- This unique procession has convinced them that our men are very nice and they can organize a great crowd without any violence. That is a fact: if people actually want peace and tranquillity, they must support this movement wholeheartedly
- We require personalities like you to join this movement wholeheartedly, but because you have got wife and children I am hesitating to ask you to close your business. As a responsible head of a family you should consider this point seriously
- When the demigods could find no way to counteract the activities of the demons, they wholeheartedly meditated upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the creator of the universe, who then immediately appeared
- You are a very sincere girl and that is the first qualification for developing love for Krishna. Now increase that sincerity more by engaging yourself whole-heartedly and with great enthusiasm for serving Krishna and love of Godhead will fructify
- You are self-manifested, only when You see that a person is wholeheartedly engaged in searching for You do You reveal Yourself
- Your duty is to carry out my orders. There cannot be any question of resignation. If anyone surrenders to Krishna wholeheartedly and engages in His service he cannot say later on I resign. It is not something like material service
- Your wife has left & you are feeling that it is all Krishna's mercy. That is nice attitude. So if that is how you are feeling & you are appreciating brahmachary life, then simply forget your wife & engage yourself wholeheartedly in devotional activities