Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
weep | weeping | weeps
Pages in category "Weeping"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Sati took shelter of a woman's last weapon, weeping, which forces a husband to agree to the proposal of his wife
- Seeing the rope in the hands of mother Yasoda, the Lord bowed down His head and began to weep just like a child, and tears rolled down His cheeks, washing off the black ointment smeared about His beautiful eyes
- Since Lord Siva could not be persuaded to give her permission, Sati took shelter of a woman's last weapon, weeping, which forces a husband to agree to the proposal of his wife
- So when Radharani was always weeping for Krsna because of His separation, there was no chance of Her getting any sleep for Herself
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was unaffected. He left swiftly, and Advaita Acarya followed Him, weeping
- The Kazi then wept and admitted that he had felt a keen spiritual influence which had cleared up his doubts and produced in him a religious sentiment which gave him the highest ecstasy
- The rays of the sun are declining, and the stars appear to be fighting amongst themselves. Confused living entities appear to be ablaze and weeping
- There were different transformations of the body of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu: being stunned, trembling, perspiring, fading away of color, weeping, and choking of the voice. In this way His whole body was pervaded by transcendental joy