Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
venerated | venerating | veneration
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Veneration"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A pure devotee knows that when he chants the transcendental name "Krsna," Sri Krsna is present as transcendental sound. He therefore chants with full respect and veneration
- Although on such a platform of love the devotee sometimes appears to predominate over the Lord or transgress regulative principles, such dealings are far more advanced than ordinary dealings through regulative principles with awe and veneration
- In Gokula (Vrndavana) love is freely exchanged, and although the cowherd boys and damsels of Vrndavana know that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they do not show awe and veneration
- In the beginning we must treat the Lord with awe and veneration. Later one when we are perfectly on the spiritual platform, we treat Krsna more intimately, and therefore we forget the exalted position of Krsna
- In the five principal transcendental relationships, awe and veneration are sometimes impediments obscuring the Lord's actual greatness and sometimes they actually impede one's service to the Lord
- In the five principal transcendental relationships, awe and veneration are sometimes impediments to one’s service to the Lord
- In the Narada-pancaratra it is said that if on account of profound veneration for the greatness of the Supreme Lord, one attains a great affection and steady love for Him, one is certainly assured of attaining the four kinds of Vaisnava liberation
- In the transcendental fraternal relationship known as sakhya-rasa, there are three transcendental characteristics: the sense of greatness, the sense of service, and the sense of intimacy without awe or veneration
- In worship of the Supreme Lord with veneration there is no manifestation of such natural love because the devotee considers the Lord his superior
- On the dasya-rasa platform, knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is revealed with awe and veneration. By rendering service unto Lord Krsna, the devotee in dasya-rasa gives constant happiness to the Lord
- One should learn Srimad-Bhagavatam seriously and with all respect and veneration for the spiritual master
- One sort of friendship is with awe and veneration. Just like if you have a very rich friend, you cannot talk with him so frankly although he is so..., he is your intimate friend. But a friend in the same status, you can talk with him very freely
- Service to Lord Krsna can be rendered in two ways. One can serve the Lord in affection or in veneration
- Some great devotees of the Lord cannot surpass the boundary of awe and veneration. But other devotees are in such an intense compact of love with the Lord that they forget His exalted position and regard themselves as His equals or even His superiors
- Spontaneous attraction to Krsna under two headings, One is profound veneration for the greatness of the Lord, and the other may be one's automatically being attracted to Krsna without any extraneous consideration
- The essence of fraternal love is intimacy devoid of the formality and veneration found in dasya-rasa
- The Vedic way of receiving a great personality creates an atmosphere of respect, which is saturated with affection and veneration for the person received
- There are also other planets in the spiritual world, called Vaikuntha planets, and on these planets Lord Narayana is worshiped with awe and veneration. On these planets santa-rasa is prevalent
- There are two kinds of devotees engaged in devotional service with awe and veneration, and the servitors in the abode of Dvaraka always worship Krsna as the most respectable and revered Personality of Godhead
- These are signs of ecstasy and veneration unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- This appreciation of Lord Visnu in awe and veneration by the saintly is to be understood as the sign that they are situated in the santa-rasa, or neutral stage of devotional service
- Whatever we are worshiping Radha-Krsna, that is Radha-Krsna in His Narayana form - Laksmi-Narayana. In the beginning we should worship Radha-Krsna in the level of Laksmi-Narayana, with awe and veneration, very strictly following the rules and regulations
- When devotees worship their beloved as the most venerable object, spontaneous loving sentiments are observed to be lacking
- When service is rendered in affection, it is the Lord’s special mercy. When service is rendered in veneration, it is doubtful whether Krsna’s mercy is actually involved
- When service is rendered in veneration, it is doubtful whether Krsna's mercy is actually involved. If Krsna's mercy is there, it is not dependent on any prescribed caste or creed
- When the Lord was on the lap of His mother, He would at once stop crying as soon as the ladies surrounding Him chanted the holy names and clapped their hands. This peculiar incident was observed by the neighbors with awe and veneration