Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unkind | unkindly | unkindness
Pages in category "Unkind"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A devotee of the Lord can tolerate all sorts of tribulation personally, but still such devotees are never unkind to others, even to the enemy
- Although they (the gopis) were depressed by the words of Krsna, they did not like to use harsh words against Him. Yet they wanted to rebuke Krsna for His unkind words, and therefore they began to speak in faltering voices
- If one is hurt by the arrows of an enemy, one is not as aggrieved as when cut by the unkind words of a relative, for such grief continues to rend one's heart day and night
- In case of benefit, no one will deny that it is God-sent, but in case of reverses one becomes doubtful about how the Lord could be so unkind to His devotee as to put him in difficulty. Jesus Christ was seemingly put into such great difficulty
- In the sastras, we have the Yamaraja, or there is justice department. Everything is there. So he is neutral. It is not that God is kind to somebody and unkind to some other, no. His position is always neutral
- It may be questioned why a devotee is put into such tribulation by the Personality of Godhead. The answer is that this kind of arrangement by the Lord is just like a father’s sometimes becoming unkind to his sons
- My dear daughter of King Vidarbha, My dear Rukmini, please do not misunderstand Me (Krsna). Don't be unkind to Me like this. I know that you are sincerely and seriously attached to Me; you are My eternal companion
- My dear friend, if Krsna is unkind to Me, there will be no need for you to cry, for it will not be due to any fault of yours
- Sati might have concluded that she would take the risk of going to her father's house, and even if her father spoke unkindly against her she would be tolerant, as a son sometimes tolerates the reproaches of his parents
- Since Krsna is absolute, His so-called unkind activities are as relishable as His kind activities
- Sometimes the conditioned soul is bereft of all money, and consequently he becomes unkind to his family members. In this material world there is not a pinch of actual happiness, for which the conditioned soul is longing life after life
- The gopis said, "Even the demigods are very unkind to us; they are also not impeding His going to Mathura"
- The Lord killed many inimical nondevotees, but they all received sarupya; in other words, they returned to their original spiritual bodies. One who does not know the Lord's position says that God is unkind to him but merciful to others
- The same queen said, "But would you kindly explain why He is so unkind to me? Formerly He said that I alone am His dearmost wife. Does He remember this assurance? Anyway, you are welcome. Please sit down"