Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
undeviated | undeviating | undeviatingly
Pages in category "Undeviating"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Once undeviating faith in devotional service to Lord Krsna penetrates a person's heart, the process of purification is firmly underway, even though his external activities may show residues of sin
- One should associate with and faithfully serve that pure devotee who is advanced in undeviated devotional service and whose heart is completely devoid of the propensity to criticize others
- One who, at the time of death, fixes his life air between the eyebrows and, by the strength of yoga, with an undeviating mind, engages himself in remembering the Supreme Lord in full devotion, will certainly attain to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Undeviating concentration on the Supreme Lord is the first sign of pure devotion
- Undeviating concentration on the Supreme Lord is the first sign of pure devotion. In other words, a pure devotee is one who wards off all desires and thoughts not related to unflinching devotional service to the Supreme Lord