Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tumult | tumultuous | tumultuously
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Tumultuous Sound (26 P)
Pages in category "Tumultuous"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Laksmana said, "As soon as I placed my garland on the neck of the Lord, there sounded immediately the combined vibration of mrdangas, pataha and anaka drums, conchshells, kettledrums and other instruments, causing a tumultuous sound"
- Laksmana said, "My dear Draupadi, when I accepted Lord Krsna as my worshipable husband and He accepted me as His maidservant, there was a tumultuous roaring among the disappointed princes"
- The crowd made a tumultuous vibration, chanting "Jaya Gauracandra! Jaya Sri Krsna Caitanya!" Then the people began to chant, "Wonderful! Wonderful"
- The Lord's (Varahadeva's) resounding voice was tumultuous and echoed horribly in all directions as an open threat to all demons who might challenge His omnipotency
- The sporting pastimes in the water began, and everyone started splashing water back and forth. In the tumultuous showers of water, no one could be certain which party was winning and which was losing. This sporting water fight increased unlimitedly
- There was a tumultuous roaring all over the universe in the societies of the demigods of different planets because Sati was the daughter of Daksa, the greatest of all kings, and the wife of Lord Siva, the greatest of all demigods
- When everything was arranged, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu circumambulated His mother and then started for Jagannatha Puri. In the house of Advaita Acarya there arose tumultuous crying
- When Sati annihilated her body in anger, there was a tumultuous roar all over the universe. Why had Sati, the wife of the most respectable demigod, Lord Siva, quit her body in such a manner?
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was apparently in an angry mood and chastising His devotees, many thousands of people outside loudly cried in a tumultuous voice, "All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- When the great sages and thinkers who are residents of Janaloka, Tapoloka and Satyaloka heard the tumultuous voice of Lord Boar, which was the all-auspicious sound of the all-merciful Lord, they chanted auspicious chants from the three Vedas
- While Brahma was deliberating with his sons, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, roared tumultuously like a great mountain
- Why would Krsna appear in the Age of Kali? Foolish people who are mistaken are simply causing agitation and making a tumult