Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
trap | trapped | traps
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Trap"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A fortunate child in the womb of his mother prayed to Krsna as follows: "O enemy of Kamsa, I am suffering so much because of this material body. Now I am trapped within a mess of blood, urine and liquid stool, within the womb of my mother"
- Activities of the living being are different varieties of aptitudes which can entrap or liberate the living being within and without material nature
- After attainment of one or two of the eightfold perfections, many mystics fall into the trap of mental oscillation. In such a state, the mystic fails to attain to the highest perfection, namely, pure devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Although the living being has the tendency to be illusioned and trapped by the material energy, he belongs to the antimaterial energy, or spiritual energy. In this sense the living being is the positive energy, whereas matter is the negative
- Some may ask why the all-powerful God gives facilities to the living entities for enjoying this material world and so lets them fall into the trap of the illusory energy
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami was a liberated soul, and thus he remained always alert not to be trapped by the illusory energy. In the Bhagavad-gita this alertness is very lucidly explained
- The influence of the modes of nature is very strong. The living entity entangled in different types of fruitive activity is like a silkworm trapped in a cocoon. Getting free is very difficult unless he is helped by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The living entity traps himself in a network of his own fruitive activities and then can find no way to release himself. Thus he is always bewildered, and repeatedly he dies
- They (Samba, Pradyumna, Caru, Bhanu and Gada) could understand that the animal was trapped and could not escape by its own effort, so out of compassion they tried to take the large lizard out of the well
- They avoid that trap, they avoid association of women. But these women are not ordinary women. They are preachers. They are preachers. They are Vaisnava. By their association, one becomes a Vaisnava
- This false idea of becoming one with the Lord is the last snare of the illusory energy, which traps a living entity into the bondage of forgetfulness under the spell of false ego
- To claim to be one with the cosmic consciousness of the Lord is the last trap set by the illusory energy, or daivi maya
- We are not the body; we are spiritual beings trapped in the body. Our real interest lies in understanding this simple fact
- We are trapped
- We are trapped souls in a state of forgetfulness of Krishna
- When a woman's bodily features are attractive, when her face is beautiful and when her voice is sweet, she is naturally a trap for a man
- When the living entity prefers to misuse his independence & glide down towards nescience, the all-merciful Lord first of all tries to protect him from the trap, but when he persists in gliding down to hell, the Lord helps him to forget his real position