Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
transmigrate | transmigrated | transmigrates | transmigrating | transmigration | transmigrations | transmigrating
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Transmigration of the Soul - videos (145 P)
- ► Change Of Body (118 P)
- ► Death (40 C, 553 P)
- ► Future Life (25 P)
- ► Ghost (6 C, 125 P)
- ► Migrated (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Transmigration"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Balarama continued, "The living entity, or spirit soul, being in contact with these, is transmigrating from one body to another due to illusory enjoyment, and that transmigration is known as material existence"
- By the gradual process of evolution, the living entity again attains the body of a human being and is given another chance to get out of the process of transmigration
- Kaliya said, "Your Lordship knows well that it is very difficult to give up one’s natural instincts, although by such instincts the living creature transmigrates from one body to another"
- Krsna continued, "Even if a person is as opulent as the King of heaven, Indra, if he is not satisfied he inevitably has to transmigrate from one planet to another"
- So all living entities, as Krishna said, existed in a different body. Now existing in a different body. This is called evolution or transmigration. This is evolution theory. Not theory, fact. In the Padma Purana... It is not Darwin's invention
- So as in spite of so many other bodies came and went, similarly, when this body will no longer exist, I'll transfer myself or transmigrate into another gross body. This is called transmigration of the soul
- The Buddhist cult also accepts the philosophy of transmigration, but the Buddhists do not properly explain the next birth
- The karmis transmigrate through different bodies in the cycle of birth and death, sometimes going upward and sometimes downward, thus suffering the results of their actions in the karma-cakra, the cycle of birth and death
- The living being in the conditioned state of material existence is subjected to many transmigrations by continuous changing of the material body
- The living being in the conditioned state of material existence is subjected to many transmigrations by continuous changing of the material body. But what are the causes of the material embodiment of the part and parcel of the Lord?
- The living entity transmigrating through 8,400,000 species of life is sometimes likened to a log gliding downstream on the waves of a river. Sometimes, by chance, a log washes up on shore and is thus saved from being forced to drift further downstream
- The point is that a living entity has immense and unlimited desires for material enjoyment, and he has to transmigrate from one gross body to another until these desires are exhausted
- The soul is within the body, the body is changing. And as soon as this body... Just like you are old man, I am old man, the body is no more possible to be changed; somehow or other then I'll have to accept another body. That is called transmigration
- The topmost benediction for those who are living in this material world and are subjected to the repetition of birth and death (transmigration) is association with pure devotees
- The transmigration into the bodies of dogs and hogs is especially miserable. But despite such miserable conditions, due to the spell of maya we forget everything and become enamored by the present so-called happiness
- They are transmigrating from, one life to another. Out of many such millions of living entities, one who comes under Krsna consciousness by the grace of Krsna and His devotee, spiritual master, his life is successful
- This papa bija remains dormant within our heart in three stages - dormant, seedling and fructified. This chain of different stages of our papa bija is the cause of repeated birth and death transmigration in different species of life
- This process of transmigration is very subtle; therefore Srila Rupa Gosvami advises devotees to train their minds in order that they will be unable to remember anything other than Krsna