Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
theology | theologists | theologist | theologies| theologicians | theologician | theological | theologians | theologian
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Theosophy (9 P)
Pages in category "Theology"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- In Christian theology, the individual goes to the church and prays God, "Give us our daily bread." Why he's asking God?
- In the human society, whether one is a laborer, merchant, administrator or farmer, or even if one belongs to the highest class and is a literary man, a scientist or a theologian, he has to work in order to maintain his existence
- The idea is that when we open our educational institute, we will require some dedicated monks, just like Christian Fathers, who have no connection with women. In that case, we can start a theological school
- The materialistic man of the modern age will argue that life, or part of it, is never meant for discussion of theosophical or theological arguments
- Theological science is a difficult subject, especially when it deals with the transcendental nature of God. It is not a subject matter to be understood by persons who are too much attached to material activities
- These boys and girls are also initiated for the last two years only - they are not very great scholars in theological studies, but still by the Grace of Krishna they have created some impression in a city like London simply by their sincere effort
- These rascals will change every year their theology. So what is the value of their words? Childish. He is a rascal. We say, "Krsna, the Supreme" We never change it. And "Surrender is the only process" We shall never change it
- They are searching after God. There are so many societies - theological society, theosophical society - they are searching after God. But here is God. Why don't you take reference from the Vedic literature?
- This book is very seriously taken by the professors of all Universities, and I am just trying to introduce them to study in their religion and theological classes. This is one of my desires