superintendence | superintendency
Pages in category "Superintendence"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- The affairs of the material world take place under the superintendence of Durgadevi
- The material energy, or nature, is not independent in its actions. Nature is acting under the superintendence of Krsna. This is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita, which states that material nature, known as Durga, is acting as the shadow of Krsna
- The material nature works so nicely, and not blindly, because of the superintendence of the supreme powerful God. In the Vedic hymns (Atharva Veda) the same thing is confirmed
- The natural laws are being conducted under His (the Supreme Lord) superintendence. Because He is in the background, everything is being performed punctually and regularly
- There must be the sanction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Nanda Maharaja therefore advocated that in order to get good results for agricultural activities, they must satisfy Indra, the superintending deity of the rain supply