Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
stout | stouter | stoutness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Stout and Strong (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Stout"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- A person conversant in different departments of knowledge is called educated, and because he acts on moral principles, he is called morally stout. Together, these two factors constitute learning
- Around the neck of the Personality of Godhead hung a flower garland that reached to His knees. His eight stout and elongated arms were decorated with that garland, which challenged the beauty of the goddess of fortune
- When a person is highly educated and acts strictly on moral principles, he is called highly learned. A person conversant in different departments of knowledge is called educated, and because he acts on moral principles, he is called morally stout
- With great strength, the demons and demigods, who were all very powerful and who had long, stout arms, uprooted Mandara Mountain. Crying very loudly, they brought it toward the ocean of milk