Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
statue | statues | statuesque
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Statue"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- After decorating Himself (Krsna) (with cosmetics and ornaments), the Lord would then look at marble statues of the cow and calf and visit temples of God or demigods like Lord Siva
- At first the boys thought that the demon (Aghasura) was a statue, but after examining it they saw that it was a big serpent lying down on the road and widening his mouth
- He did not think that He's a statue; it is image. He knew God. That was his conviction. So God said, "How do you think that a statue can go with you? I am a statue. I cannot go." Then this boy replied, "Well, if a statue can speak, He can go also."
- He had a glossy blackish complexion, and His tall, strong, heroic stature made Him seem like Cupid himself
- I am not guru. I am... I am... This is... The guru has no material body. Just like the statue is not material, similarly, guru's body is not material
- I saw in front of St. James Park, Lord Clive's statue. Very, very nice buildings, but it is now difficult for them to repair. That opulence has gone. They have lost their empire. No more income, sufficient income. This is the nature of material world
- If it is possible you can make Jagannatha statues in various sizes for sale and I approve this project
- Regarding my head for the statue, that will appear in the museum, all of them, they are perfectly done. Locana has done very, very well. Yes, it is good if you prepare a mold so that these life-sized murtis can be available
- Regarding the picture of Lord Caitanya which is outside of your temple, this is not good. We should not place our worshipable Deities as statues in the open atmosphere
- The statue which you have received is not Visnu Murti. Visnu Murti is never to be found in fighting spirit with anyone
- There is a distinction in the manner a neophyte and an advanced devotee appreciate the Lord's presence in the temple. A neophyte considers the arca-vigraha (the statue of the Lord) to be different from the original Personality of Godhead
- They imagined it to be similar to the mouth of a great python. In other words, the boys, unafraid, thought that it was a statue made in the shape of a great python for the enjoyment of their pastimes
- We must learn how to see Krsna. So we should not think that "Here is a stone statue." As soon as we think of stone statue, then our this feeling, bhava, will be lost
- When Brahma understood that this cowherd boy was the SPG, he became stunned. All of his sensual activities became stopped upon seeing all the cowherd boys again, along with Krsna. He was so stunned that he appeared to be a golden statue with four heads
- When they met in that sacred place, all the gopis became stunned by the occurrence of a solar eclipse. Their breathing, blinking of the eyes and all similar activities stopped, and they stood before Krsna just like statues