Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
spit | spiting | spits | spitting | spittoon | spittoons
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Spitting (1 P)
Pages in category "Spit"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Since I have been engaged in the transcendental loving service of Krsna, realizing ever-new pleasure in Him, whenever I think of sex pleasure, I spit at the thought, and my lips curl with distaste
- Since I have taken to Krsna consciousness, whenever I think of sexual intercourse, my mouth becomes deformed and I want to spit
- Struck with the club by Vrtrasura like a mountain struck by a thunderbolt, the elephant Airavata, feeling great pain and spitting blood from its broken mouth, was pushed back fourteen yards. In great distress, the elephant fell, with Indra on its back
- Susthu nisthi... (spits) This is perfect. (chuckles) This is perfection
- The betel chewed by Krsna is priceless, and the remnants of such chewed betel from His mouth are said to be the essence of nectar. When the gopis accept these remnants, their mouths become His spittoons
- The boy who spat upon the person of Kirtanananda must send a letter of regret and apology
- The elder gopis said, "Sometimes, being unable to steal our butter and yogurt, out of anger They (Krsna and Balarama) pass urine on the clean floor and sometimes spit on it"
- The following offenses are listed: (i) to spit while worshiping the Deity, (j) to advertise one's glory while worshiping the Deity, (k) to apply tilaka to one's forehead in a curved way, (l) to enter the temple without having washed one's feet
- There is a statement by Yamunacarya to this effect: "Since I have begun to enjoy these transcendental exchanges of love, which are always newer and newer, whenever I remember the pleasure of past sex life, my lips curl and I wish to spit on the idea"
- This kamaturam mind will be cleansed. Not only be cleansed: if you think of sex, you'll spite on it. This is Krsna consciousness movement
- Yamunacarya had been a king who enjoyed sexual happiness in various ways, but since he later engaged himself in the service of the Lord, he enjoyed spiritual bliss and hated to think of sex life. If sexual thoughts came to him, he would spit with disgust
- Yamunacarya, a great acarya, said that ever since he had seen the charming pastimes of the Lord, the charms of sex life had become abominable for him, and the mere thought of sex enjoyment would cause him to spit and turn his face