Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
size | sizeable | sized | sizable | sizes | sizing
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Big (6 C, 451 P)
- ► Dimension (19 P)
- ► Enormous (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Huge (4 C, 72 P)
- ► Small (8 C, 471 P)
- ► Tiny (1 C, 56 P)
- ► Very Little (42 P)
Pages in category "Size"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- According to the size of the universe, there are so many heads on the body of Brahma. In this way I maintain innumerable universes
- Although each boy, being an individual soul, had entirely different tastes, activities and behavior, Krsna exactly expanded Himself into all the different positions of the individual boys. He also became the calves, who were also of different sizes
- Although fire is always fire, it is exhibited in a size proportionate to the size of the wood. Similarly, although the individual soul is qualitatively one with the Supreme Lord, he exhibits himself according to the limitations of his present body
- An elephant is very strong, it has a very big body, and it can work very hard and eat a large quantity of food, but its intelligence is not at all commensurate with its size and strength
- Here in India we require paper of the size of "Back to Godhead" magazine, and I wish to know if you can supply it from Stockholm. We would like to purchase first-quality paper, so please let me know the ways and means
- How can a gross man fully engaged in materialistic activities understand the soul, which is a small particle of spirit one ten-thousandth the size of the tip of a hair?
- I am thinking very seriously if we can print the 20,000 or more copies of BTG in our own press, as well as at least 4 books (the size of my Srimad-Bhagavatam) in a year
- I have just heard from Gargamuni that you would like to print future issues of French language BTG in a small size about the size of our "Two Essays." So if you think that this will help increase the sales, then do it with my approval
- I have no objection if KRSNA book is made to the 6.5 x 9.5 size, but a picture book as suggested by the Japanese people looks nice in a little larger size. So I have no objection to any size
- I will not narrate these incidents because they have already been described by Vrndavana dasa Thakura. There is no need to repeat the same information, for such repetition would unlimitedly increase the size of this book
- If it is possible you can make Jagannatha statues in various sizes for sale and I approve this project
- If we divide the tip of a hair into a hundred parts and then take one of these parts and divide it again into a hundred parts, that very fine division is the size of but one of the numberless living entities
- On coming out of the cave, Mucukunda saw that the human species had surprisingly been reduced in stature to pygmy size. Similarly, the trees had also been far reduced in size, and Mucukunda could immediately understand that the current age was Kali-yuga
- On the summit of Mount Sumeru is Brahmapuri, the residence of Lord Brahma. Each of its four sides is 10,000 yojanas long. Surrounding Brahmapuri are the cities of King Indra and seven other demigods. These cities are one fourth the size of Brahmapuri
- The argument may be put forward, How can something the size of a thumb be accommodated within the heart of an ant? The answer is that this thumb measurement of the Supersoul is imagined in proportion to the body of the living entity
- The demon Pralambasura had to carry Balarama, and when Balarama mounted his shoulders, the demon ran far away. Finally the demon began to expand his body to a gigantic size, and Balarama understood that he intended to kill Him
- The first covering of the universe is earth, and it is ten times thicker than the universe itself. If the universe is four billion miles in size, then the size of the earthly covering of the universe is four billion times ten
- The original, spiritual form of the living entity is one ten-thousandth the size of the tip of a hair. It is also stated that spirit is greater than the greatest and smaller than the smallest
- The Panca Tattva Deities in Hawaii are now many years old and they are beyond being repaired. Please therefore immediately make new Deities of the same size as the ones that are now installed
- The sastra describes that the magnitude of the living entity is one ten-thousandth the size of the tip of a hair
- The Upadesamrta can be composed in the Bhagavatam format in the size of the pocket NOD
- There are many authorized, standard versions of paintings of Garbhodakasayi Visnu reclining, so you may see these, exactly how it is done. Ananta and G. Visnu are practically the same size
- This soul is described as one ten-thousandth part of the upper portion of the hair point in size. The Svetasvatara Upanisad (5.9) confirms this
- Water mixed with yogurt, sandalwood pulp and flowers was sprinkled all around the doors, which were also decorated with burning lamps of different sizes. Over all the doors were decorations of fresh mango leaves and silk festoons
- We are now growing in size, therefore, for general administration if you will act conjointly amongst the presidents, that will be a great relief for me
- When the living entity takes shelter in the womb of a woman through the injection of the semen of a man, there is an emulsification of the man's and woman's discharges, and thus a body is formed the size of a pea, gradually developing into a complete body
- Yoga-siddhi means you can become smaller than the smallest. Our actually magnitude is very, very small. So by yoga-siddi, in spite of having this material body, one yogi can come to the smallest size, and anywhere you keep him packed, he will come out
- You can tell him that we want many Panca-tattva Deities made out of cement or plaster paris. They can be made the same size as the L.A. Gaura-Nitai Deities