Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rock | rocks | rock's
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Rock"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Although people have no knowledge, they are very proud. But it is not advancement of knowledge to go to the moon after ten years of effort and take a rock and come back
- As it is concentrated, sugar cane juice goes through different stages - molasses, sugar, sugar candy - but the final and most palatable state is rock candy
- I request you to take proper care of Gargamuni. Let him take complete rest in the hospital and give him rock candy as advised above
- If the land is not rocky and there is sufficient open space for pasturing ground so that we may keep cows all the year round, then it is a very nice proposal
- In the first stage sugarcane juice is a thin liquid. When, by evaporation, it becomes thicker and thicker, it turns into molasses. Then it turns into granules of sugar, then rock candy, and so on
- The clouds' downpour is so profuse that the rains even fall on rocks and hills and on the oceans and seas, where there is no need for water
- The elevated transcendentalist can surpass all the regulations of the Vedas, just as the demigods traveling in space surpass all the jungles and rocks on the surface of the globe, although a common man, has to face all those impediments
- The followers of the Krsna consciousness movement may therefore collect small rocks or pebbles from Govardhana Hill and worship them at home, because this worship is as good as Deity worship
- The Lord claims that every living entity is His son, and so He provides everyone with a generous supply of the necessities of life. He is just like a cloud which pours rain all over, regardless of whether it falls on rock or land or water
- The preparation made with coconut pulp mixed with curd and rock candy was very sweet. There was a curry made of banana flowers and squash boiled in milk, all in great quantity
- Then Krsna began to eat all the food offered there. The identity of Krsna and Govardhana Hill is still honored, and great devotees take rocks from Govardhana Hill and worship them exactly as they worship the Deity of Krsna in the temples
- This development (of love of Godhead) is compared to sugarcane seeds, sugarcane plants, sugarcane juice, molasses, crude sugar, refined sugar, sugar candy and rock candy