rejuvenate | rejuvenated | rejuvenating | rejuvenation
Pages in category "Rejuvenation"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- In the meantime, Banasura somehow or other recovered from his setbacks and, with rejuvenated energy, returned to fight (with Krsna)
- In the meantime, Krsna engaged in the pastime of offering the Khandava forest, which belonged to Indra. Krsna wanted to give it to Agni, the fire-god. The Khandava forest contained many varieties of drugs, & Agni required to eat them for rejuvenation
- In the Vedas there is sometimes recommendation, not for killing, but for giving rejuvenation to an animal. But killing, in that sense, is there for sacrifice. But Lord Buddha did not accept even animal killing in sacrifice
- In this era of ignorance even an old man wants to rejuvenate his bodily functions, put on artificial teeth, and make a pretense of youthful life, even on the verge of death
- The animal killing is there in the Vedas, but what the purpose? That is to test the Vedic mantra. An animal will be put into the fire, and by Vedic mantra he'll be rejuvenated. That is sacrifice, animal sacrifice. Not that for eating purpose
- The brahmanas entrusted with the performance of yajna were very realized souls, and to test their realization an old animal was offered in the fire and rejuvenated. That was the test of a Vedic mantra
- There was no cause for lamentation by Arjuna on account of death, neither for Bhisma nor for Drona, for whom he was so much concerned. Rather, he should rejoice for their changing bodies from old to new ones, thereby rejuvenating their energy
- This material world is created to give the conditioned souls a chance for rejuvenation for going back home, back to Godhead, and therefore generation of the living being is necessary for upkeep of the purpose of creation