Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
regain | regained | regaining | regains
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Regain"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- All the residents of Mathura, who had not seen Krsna and Balarama for a long time, were very much pleased to see Them again. They felt joyful, like a person who has regained his lost property
- As he (Jarasandha) was returning home with his royal friends, however, they advised him not to retire but to regain strength to fight again with Krsna in the near future
- As soon as they (members of the yadu dynasty) saw the residents of Vrndavana, they stood up to welcome them and appeared to have regained their life
- As you are very much eager to see me stronger, similarly I am also very much eager to regain my former health and serve you all
- Brahmananda Swami has worked very hard to regain the respect and support of the Indian community in Kenya. Needless to say they are supporting our movement in Kenya and we must be straightforward in our dealings with them
- By accepting austerity in devotional service, one regains his spiritual life, and as soon as one regains his spiritual life, he enjoys unlimited spiritual bliss
- Having been favored by the causeless mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and having regained his original form, King Huhu circumambulated the Lord and offered his obeisances
- Having regained Urvasi at the end of the year, King Pururava was most jubilant, and he enjoyed her company in sex for one night. But then he was very sorry at the thought of separation from her
- I have just now come to Mayapur and am very hopeful to regain my strength and health on account of being in this transcendental atmosphere. Every moment we are passing here in great delight
- In an instant, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu regained external consciousness & saw two persons before Him. Questioning them, He asked, "Am I conscious? What dreams have I been seeing? What craziness have I spoken? Have you heard some expressions of humility"
- It was naturally expected that when Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya fainted and fell to the ground Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would have taken care of him and waited for him to regain consciousness, but He did not do so
- On one side of where the child is floating is the heat of gastric fire, and on the other side are urine, stool, blood and discharges. After seven months the child, who has regained his consciousness, feels the horrible condition of his existence
- One has to become cleansed of the material contamination that he has acquired, in order to regain his relationship with the Supreme Lord. That is the only path back without fear: Krsna consciousness
- One should try to extricate himself from the clutches of Maya in order to regain his healthy, normal condition as the servant of Krishna
- Parvati, the wife of Lord Siva, told her husband, "My dear Pancamukha (five-faced), just look at the Pandavas! After hearing the sound of Krsna's conchshell known as Pancajanya, they have regained their strength and are just like lions
- Perfection means to regain one's original spiritual form and engage in the loving service of the Lord
- Prior to the manifestation of the cosmos, Lord Brahma, by meditating on the virat-rupa, regained his lost consciousness by appeasing the Lord
- The Absolute Truth covered by maya is called matter. Matter dovetailed for the cause of the Absolute Truth regains its spiritual quality
- The human form is considered the highest state in the cycle of the species of life in the material world. If one takes advantage of this highest kind of material form, one can regain his position of devotional service to the Lord
- The living of a miserable life in the material world by dint of the soul's choice is nicely illustrated by Milton in Paradise Lost. Similarly, by choice the soul can regain paradise and return home, back to Godhead
- The scope of the Krishna Consciousness Movement is Universal. The process for regaining one's original spiritual status or eternal life full with bliss and knowledge, is not abstracted dry theorizing
- The ultimate aim of religious performances is to release oneself from material bondage and regain the life of freedom in the transcendental world, where the Personality of Godhead is the Supreme Person
- Then Krsna, who is the life of all that lives, simply cast His merciful glance over them, and all the (cowherd) boys and cows regained consciousness and began to look at one another with great astonishment
- These two physicians took Cyavana Muni to a particular lake, in which they bathed and regained full youth
- Thrown by Krsna, the horse immediately passed out, but after a little while he regained consciousness and with great anger and force again rushed toward Krsna with his mouth open
- Two hours later, in a quiet place, Pradyumna regained consciousness, and when he saw that he was in a place other than the battlefield, he addressed the charioteer and condemned him
- Upon regaining consciousness and being released from the punishment, Kaliya got back his life force and the working power of his senses. With folded hands, he humbly began to pray to the Supreme Lord Krsna
- Upon seeing Sudyumna's deplorable condition, Vasistha was very much aggrieved. Desiring for Sudyumna to regain his maleness, Vasistha again began to worship Lord Sankara (Siva)
- When a person regains his life, naturally he becomes absorbed in pleasure and joyfulness. They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) each in turn pressed Krsna to their chests, and thus they felt a great relief
- When he (a man) regains his consciousness the senses immediately become active. Similarly, the Pandavas received Krsna as if they had just regained their consciousness, and so they were very much enlivened
- When Nanda Maharaja arrived in Mathura, Vasudeva got the news and was very eager to congratulate his friend. He immediately went to the place where Nanda Maharaja was staying. When Nanda saw Vasudeva, he felt that he had regained his life
- When the King (Citraketu), breathing heavily, regained consciousness, his eyes were tearful, and he could not speak