Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
reasonable | reasonably
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Reasonable"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Calling all the boys in confidence and telling a reasonable story, Nityananda Prabhu instructed them as follows
- Convince means you have to convince me with your reasoning power or presentation. That is not very difficult thing. Two lawyers are fighting in the court. They are convincing. Now the judgement is there. So that fighting means for convincing
- If you are actually reasonable, you'll understand that this Krsna consciousness movement is the sublime movement for the welfare of the whole human society. That's a fact. Anyone may come. We are prepared to discuss this subject matter
- It is better to have a learned enemy than a foolish friend, I feel encouraged in this matter. An intelligent opponent will present reasonable rebuttals, but an ignorant friend may bring about disaster with his floundering
- It is not a question of following this religion of that religion. It is a question of philosophy of life. Our Krishna consciousness philosophy is practical, easier, and based on sound reasoning and philosophy
- Since a perfectly advanced spiritualist never says anything false, all his words are reasonable and agree with the Vedic version. A highly realized person never says anything that has no meaning
- Such cultural propaganda by the devotees will certainly be accepted by all persons who are reasonable and inquisitive, without any particular bias for the custom of the country
- The Supreme Living Entity or God, has got unlimited potency to create. I do not think that any reasonable intelligent man or scientist can deny
- The Supreme Personality is expert in putting a thing reasonably for one’s understanding, and thus He tried to retract all that He had said before
- There must be some body; it is quite reasonable. But these rascals have no brain to understand that there is life after death. Big, big professors in European countries, they do not believe transmigration of the soul
- They (the Mayavadi Sannyasis who met Caitanya Mahaprabhu) knew that since a perfectly advanced spiritualist never says anything false, all his words are reasonable and agree with the Vedic version
- They do not know, and (yet) they theorize. The Darwin's theory cannot give any reasonable cause