Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
race | races | racial
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Race"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- He (Janamejaya) performed a great sacrifice called Sarpa-yajna, to kill the race of serpents, including the taksaka, which had bitten his father (Pariksit) to death
- He (Lord Rama) made friendship with Sugriva, who was helped by the Lord to kill Vali, brother of Sugriva. By the help of Lord Rama, Sugriva became the king of the Vanaras (a race of gorillas)
- If a race appears strong in body, their country is materially considered to be among the highly advanced nations of the world
- If anyone thinks, the Deity in the temple, siladhih, stone and wood, if anyone considers a Vaisnava under certain particular race or caste, if one considers guru as ordinary human being, then he is hellish
- In the ceremony (the Sarpa-yajna, to kill the race of serpents), Mahamuni Vyasadeva also was present, and he personally narrated the history of the Battle of Kuruksetra before the King (Janamejaya)
- Krsna Balarama used to practice race with the birds
- Krsna does not appear or disappear. Our eyesight changes. Just like we are looking through the window. One horse race is going on. When the horse comes before the window, we can see
- Krsna is original father. Where is the question of race? You are all brothers
- On request from many influential demigods and sages, he had to change his decision to kill the race of snakes, but despite stopping the sacrifice, he satisfied everyone concerned in the sacrifice by rewarding them properly
- Our inquiries should be on the point of Krsna not in references to the so called race or religion or nationality of this temporary miserable body
- Racial strife, civil wars, violent revolutions, and world wars so common in the modern age are all caused by the whimsical and selfish nature of impious men
- Regarding competition with other so-called yoga groups, certainly we have to win the race because we represent Krishna directly, and others are all mostly impersonalists or less than that
- The Greeks are known as Pulindas, and it is mentioned in the Vana-parva of Mahabharata that the non-Vedic race of this part of the world would rule over the world
- The personified Vedas continued, "When elevated to the human form of life, they identify with a particular class of men, or a particular nation or race or so-called religion, forgetting their real identity as eternal servants of Your Lordship"
- The scriptures describe in detail the divisions of society, with their inherent characteristics. Therefore we commit a serious mistake when we regard the different classes of men as belonging to particular countries or races