Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
prescription | prescriptions
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Prescription"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- In the Yajur Veda there are different ritualistic prescriptions for performing yajnas
- It appears that upon the inquiry of Pariksit, the sages (of Naimisaranya) were not unanimous in their decision as to what was to be done. For spiritual salvation there were many prescriptions according to the different modes of different persons
- The sages said, "After killing Balvala, You (Balarama) may continue touring all the sacred places of pilgrimage for twelve months, and in that way You will be completely freed from all contamination. That is our prescription"
- There is a prescription that one should go during this time, maghamela, and live in the confluence, on the bank of the confluence of Gaìga and Yamuna and at least three days he must live. Then he becomes eligible to enter into the heavenly kingdom
- They should be taught how to worship the Supreme Lord at least twice in a day, sayam pratah, "in the morning and in the evening." Tri-sandhya. The prescription is for tri-sandhya. One should take bath three times