Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Denver
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Denver"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If we keep ourself on the material platform, then for thousand years we may chant, it will be difficult. That is called namaparadha. Of course, holy name is so powerful that even by chanting with offense, gradually he becomes pure
- In our childhood we saw some yogi, he used to come to my father. So he said that he could go anywhere within very few seconds
- Intelligence is how to stop this slaughtering process of nature. That is intelligence. That is being discussed. So anyone can get out of the slaughtering process by devotional service
- Only hope is that you distribute books, as much as possible, whole Europe, whole America. If they come to some day, they will realize what is this value
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is teaching people how to go back to home, back to Godhead
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is teaching people that "Don't live irresponsibly"
- Siddhi means perfection of life. Generally they take it asta-siddhi of yoga practice - anima, laghima, mahima, prapti, siddhi, isitva, vasitva, prakamya. So these are called siddhis, yoga-siddhi
- Sometimes they (yogis) go early in the morning to Jagannatha Puri, to Ramesvaram, to Haridwar, and take their bathing in different Ganges water and others. That is called laghima-siddhi. He became very light
- Stag and the jackal
- The greatest contribution to the human society is knowledge. To keep them in ignorance, in darkness, that is not human society, that is cats' and dogs'
- There is mahima-siddhi, laghima-siddhi. He can become lighter than the swab of cotton. The yogis, they become so light. Still there are yogis in India
- This material world is full of danger. It is dangerous place. It is the place of miseries. You cannot become happy in a place which is meant for miseries. That we have to understand
- Yoga-siddhi means you can become smaller than the smallest. Our actually magnitude is very, very small. So by yoga-siddi, in spite of having this material body, one yogi can come to the smallest size, and anywhere you keep him packed, he will come out
- You can say that "We are escaping this horrible condition of life: meat-eating, drinking and intoxication." We are escaping that, these thing, not escaping happiness. You are escaping happiness
- You have to take shelter of a person who is a devotee of Krsna, and you have to serve. That means you have to accept a devotee, a true devotee, a pure devotee, as your guide. That is our process