Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
perspective | perspectives
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Position (34 C, 909 P)
Pages in category "Perspective"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- If the pretentious nondevotee sentimentalists, who like to imitate the empiricists, practice genuine jnana-yoga, then they too will gain an accurate perspective on the Absolute Truth
- Intelligence refers to the power to analyze things in their proper perspective, and knowledge refers to understanding what is spirit and what is matter
- The Lord was acting as the spiritual master of Arjuna. Therefore it was His duty to inquire from Arjuna whether he understood the whole Bhagavad-gita in its proper perspective
- The personified Vedas continued, "All these different persons, although concentrating their minds in different ways, achieve spiritual perfection according to their different perspectives because You, O Lord, are equal to all Your devotees"
- The proper function of the brain or psychological activity is to understand everything through Krishna's perspective or point-of-view, and so there is no limit to that understanding because Krishna is unlimited
- The proposal for selling rooms should be dropped for the time being unless you take instruction from Giriraja how to take contributions from the prospective clients
- The tendency of the living entity is to come down from the heights, where everything can be seen in perspective. God, however, does not have this tendency
- Those who are perfect seers of the Absolute Truth know well that the above three features of the one Absolute Truth are different perspective views seen from different angles of vision
- To know the principles of eternal life, and if we really want to see things in their true perspective, it is necessary for us to establish a relationship with a preceptor who can really open our eyes and lift us from the clutches of nescience