Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
peaceful | peacefully | peacefulness | peacefuly
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Peaceful"
The following 203 pages are in this category, out of 203 total.
- A devotee has no enemies, he is peaceful, he abides by the scriptures, and all his characteristics are sublime
- A devotee of Lord Krsna is always peaceful because he has no desire, whereas the yogis, karmis and jnanis have so many desires to fulfill
- A devotee should always be thoughtful, peaceful, friendly, compassionate and self-realized
- A devotee should be satisfied with what he earns without great difficulty. He should not eat more than what is necessary. He should live in a secluded place and always be thoughtful, peaceful, friendly, compassionate and self-realized
- A Krsna conscious grhastha should always remember this. He should always be satisfied with one wife and be peaceful simply by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra. Otherwise at any moment he may fall down from his good position
- A leader must be peaceful, self-controlled, austere, pure, tolerant, honest, wise, learned and religious
- A person who is very peaceful, forbearing, considerate and obliging is called dhira-prasanta. This dhira-prasanta trait of Krsna was exhibited in His dealings with the Pandavas
- A pure devotee sees the material quality of goodness as the Lord's bodily effulgence. For him the quality of ignorance is transformed into peacefulness and equanimity
- A saintly person is always tolerant and merciful, he is a friend to everyone, never an enemy to anyone, and he is peaceful. These are some of the good qualities of a devotee
- According to the Indian system of navigation, there is a ceremony on the seashore known as the coconut day. On the coconut day the sea is offered a coconut because she has become peaceful, and from that day on the seagoing vessels sail
- Actually, a man can live very peacefully and healthy life. Not only peacefully. If you are healthy, if your mind is equilibrium, then naturally you are peaceful. So that was a system for the sages and hermitages
- After reaching Vrndavana, where everyone lives eternally, very peacefully and happily, they encircled Vrndavana, drew all the carts together in a half circle, and in this way constructed a temporary residence
- Akrura continued, "They (great sages and mystics) are very peaceful, and after giving up all kinds of material activities, they engage in the sacrifice known as jnana-yajna, the philosophical search for You (Krsna)"
- All of them (cows) were full of milk, due to having their first-born calves with them, and they were very tame and peaceful
- Anyone who comes in contact with the Society automatically becomes a devotee. We have actual experience that many karmis and others come to the Society and find a very pleasing and peaceful atmosphere in the temples of ISKCON
- As the fish, being entangled, he struggles for existence, how to get out of the net... He's not peaceful. You will find, as soon as caught he's up in the net, "Fut! Fut! Fut! Fut! Fut!" He wants to get out
- Atheistic kings or state executive heads, try to equip themselves with all kinds of deadly weapons to bring about a war in a peaceful society. They have no ambition other than personal aggrandizement, and thus mother earth feels overburdened
- Balarama said, "It is clear that they do not want a peaceful settlement, for they are factually warmongers. With great pride they have repeatedly insulted Me by calling the Yadu dynasty ill names"
- Banasura was struck with wonder that, even in his presence, Aniruddha was peacefully sitting in front of Usa
- Because a devotee of Lord Krsna is desireless, he is peaceful. Fruitive workers desire material enjoyment, jnanis desire liberation, and yogis desire material opulence; therefore they are all lusty and cannot be peaceful
- Because he was fully Krsna conscious and always engaged in the service of the Lord, he was completely peaceful in mind and detached from all material attraction
- Because people are not devotees of God, therefore despite all education, all advancement of scientific knowledge, still they are dealing like cats and dogs. They are not peaceful. The peace cannot be attained without Krsna consciousness
- By proper utilization of thoughtfulness, one comes to the stage of thinking of the S P of Godhead. By thinking of the S P of Godhead, one becomes free from the contamination of the faulty association of the material world, and thus one becomes peaceful
- Danta means sober. Children are generally restless, and the brahmacari-asrama means to train him how to become peaceful. That is the first training, not that to make him very good scholar in grammar
- Due to disturbances created by the demoniac kings, the sacrificial fire had been almost stopped in the houses of brahmanas, but now they could find the opportunity to start the fire peacefully
- During the partition days in India, Hindus and Muslims were living together peacefully, manipulation by politicians suddenly aroused feelings of hatred between them, and they killed one another over politics
- Even if one does not have money, he can preach the Hare Krsna mantra to everyone. One can go everywhere, to every home, and request everyone to chant the Hare Krsna mantra. Thus the entire world situation will become very happy and peaceful
- Even though saintly persons are always aloof from society, out of mercy and compassion they consider how the citizens can peacefully execute their rituals and follow the rules and regulations of varnasrama-dharma
- Everyone in every town and village should be enlightened by the instructions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Krsna consciousness should be distributed to everyone indiscriminately. In this way, the entire world will be peaceful and happy
- Everyone tries to become rich man because generally one thinks that at old age I'll get some income and I shall sit down very peacefully. So you are already sitting down peacefully. Why you take another means?
- Everyone, even in this age, the advanced materialistic persons, they seek after peace, peacefulness of atma, or self
- Everything belongs to God and we are taking the property of God and becoming thieves. Stena eva sa ucyate. And a thief can never be peaceful
- Everything can be used properly for peaceful condition, and when you become peaceful, no disturbance, then you can very happily chant Hare Krsna and your life becomes successful. This is our program. We don't want to stop anything
- He (the brahmana friend of Lord Krsna) was very peaceful and had achieved supreme control over his senses. This means that the brahmana was a perfect devotee, because unless one is a perfect devotee he cannot achieve the highest standard of knowledge
- He (the devotee) is a benefactor to all living entities and is peaceful and always surrendered to Krsna. He has no material desires. He is very humble and is fixed in his purpose
- He (the devotee) is a benefactor to all living entities; he is peaceful and is a soul completely surrendered to Krsna; he has no material desire to fulfill; he is meek and humble, always steady, and has conquered the sensual activities
- He is peaceful, self-controlled and fully devoted to the transcendental service of Lord Sri Krsna. He is affectionate toward His devotees, He is gentle, and He is equally disposed toward all living beings
- He is very kind to all living entities; therefore he has no enemy. He is very peaceful. These are the qualities of persons who are eligible to enter into the kingdom of God
- Human life should be very sober, peaceful, full of knowledge, full of bliss, peaceful, devotee. These are the good signs of purity. Simply working hard like animal and eating like animal and... No
- I am confident that you are all trying your best so there is no question of doing things hastily. You can execute your respective duties peacefully and I am confident that you will be successful
- I am getting older and older, so actually if I get a peaceful place as described by you, the rest of my life will be continued in translating Srimad-Bhagavatam and other Goswami literature, assisted by some of my disciples like you
- I am glad to hear that in your temple no one misses mangala arati & everyone is becoming steady & peaceful in their service. It sounds as if you are taking care of your men very nicely. This is first class management
- I am glad to understand that you are living and working peacefully with the others there. This is required. If we also fight and preach Krishna consciousness, what will people say?
- I am so glad to learn that you are living happily as householders. I want to see all my disciples living peacefully and execute such Krishna Consciousness
- I am trying to retire from the administrative affairs, but if the presidents and GBC men make such disturbances then how I can be peaceful?
- I am very glad to learn that you are all working peacefully together. This is the most favorable atmosphere for cultivating our Krishna consciousness
- I hope your wife may be taking interest in your chanting Sankirtana and reading Srimad-Bhagavatam. As she has become your life's companion, it is your duty to induce her, peacefully, in the matter of spiritual advancement of life
- I think you should think over day and night all these proposals. Let us do something which will bring a peaceful revolution to the whole human society
- I wish to die without a doctor. I may be seriously, but don't call doctor. Chant Hare Krsna. Don't be disturbed. Everyone has to die. Let us die peacefully, without doctor
- If all the girls are not married there is a good chance of adultery, and a society in which adultery is allowed cannot be very peaceful or pure
- If I want to die, this is the way of peaceful death
- If Krsna consciousness is preached all over the world, the darkness of ignorance and the anxiety of material existence will turn into the whiteness of purity, peacefulness and prosperity
- If man does not allow the animals peaceful coexistence, how can he expect peaceful existence in human society?
- If neither of you are very peaceful staying in San Francisco then it is not very good for Krishna Consciousness, and I think the conditions will be improved if you come to Los Angeles
- If we understand these three principles, that God is the supreme father, God is the supreme proprietor, God is the supreme friend, these three things, if you understand, then you become peaceful immediately
- If you don't want to be confused, if you don't want to be frustrated, then try to love Krsna, and you'll feel yourself how you are making progress in peacefulness, in happiness, in everything that you want
- If you go (to Mayapur), then I shall arrange to give you a very nice room completely for your use and you can peacefully engage in your painting work and read Srimad-Bhagavatam as well as join in with the devotees for regular kirtana, arati, and prasadam
- Impelled by false prestige and infatuated by material opulences, human society, instead of striving for Krsna consciousness, creates havoc and disrupts peaceful living. Thus men forget the real purpose of life: to attain the favor of Lord Visnu
- Impure atmosphere can be counteracted by having kirtanas twice and thrice daily with dancing. So, keep the atmosphere very peacefully. Go on chanting and hold classes in Bhagavatam, etc.
- In His later pastimes He accepts the sannyasa order, and He is equipoised and peaceful. He is the highest abode of peace and devotion, for He silences the impersonalist nondevotees
- In that great palace, the Pandavas lived with their family members, and Queen Draupadi served her husbands very peacefully. And because in those days Lord Krsna was also there, the palace was also decorated by His thousands of queens
- In this way, Krsna appeared before the brahmana and said, "My dear brahmana, I hope that you are executing the religious principles without difficulty and that your mind is always peaceful"
- Indeed, as long as there is any desire for material perfection at all, one cannot be at peace. Since the devotees of Lord Krsna do not desire anything material, they are the only peaceful persons within this material world
- Indirectly, the sons and followers of Rudra are advised to stop the business of annihilation, following the Rudra principle while the peaceful creation of Brahma is going on
- It is not that by improving economic condition of life one has become very peaceful. Otherwise why there is war? Why there is struggle? This is... These things cannot be stopped
- It is sometimes difficult for elderly people to live in our ISKCON society, so you have to make it as congenial as possible for them and see that they are peaceful in all respects
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that one who engages all his activities and senses in the devotional service of the Lord becomes completely peaceful because the Supersoul is satisfied with him
- King Nrga said that the cows he had given in charity were not ordinary cows. Each one was very young and had given birth to only one calf. They were full of milk, very peaceful, and healthy
- Krsna claims that "I am everyone's father." Therefore, He is very much anxious to make us peaceful, happy. Just like the father wants to see his son is well situated and happy; similarly, Krsna also wants to see every one of us happy and well-situated
- Krsna continued, "Now you (Maharaj Ugrasena) can pacify them all and give them assurance of security. The whole kingdom will be peaceful"
- Krsna dictated that "You are sitting here (in Radha-Damodara Temple) very peacefully without any botheration. No, you go to the Western countries. Teach them"
- Krsna did not want Vrndavana disturbed by enemies like Dantavakra and Jarasandha. If Krsna were to go to Vrndavana, these enemies would not only attack Mathura but would go on to Vrndavana, and the peaceful inhabitants of Vrndavana would be disturbed
- Krsna is so nice that anyone who takes to Him becomes the first-class peaceful man. You can know from the example of Arjuna how much peaceful he was. He did not mind to forego his claim, and he remained nonviolent and peaceful
- Krsna said, "As long as you are here, they must be searching in different places, and their minds must be very agitated. So don’t tarry. Please go back and make them peaceful"
- Krsna said, "They (the brahmanas and Vaisnavas) are the best friends of the people in general; they are free from false egoism and are always in a peaceful condition of mind"
- Let Lord Nrsimha-deva sit in the core of my heart, killing all my bad propensities. Let my mind become clean so that I may peacefully worship the Lord and bring peace to the entire world
- Let us do something which will bring a peaceful revolution to the whole human society. I am sure I have good assistants like you and if you all cooperate with me I am sure of success
- Lord Krsna immediately called for the son of Jarasandha, whose name was Sahadeva, and with due ritualistic ceremonies the Lord asked him to occupy the seat of his father and reign over the kingdom peacefully
- Lord Siva is very peaceful and at the same time most powerful. Formerly, therefore, small girls in Hindu families would worship Lord Siva, especially in the month of Vaisakha (April-May)
- Lord Siva said "You (Krsna) are equal to everyone, the most peaceful supreme friend of every living entity. You are the supreme worshipable object for every one of us"
- Lord Siva, the spiritual master of the entire world, is free from enmity, is a peaceful personality, and is always satisfied in himself. He is the greatest among the demigods
- Lord Visnu said, "You are teaching the basic principles of factual religion so that the people of the world may follow you and thereby be peaceful and prosperous"
- Marriage means taking complete charge of a woman and living peacefully without debauchery. At the present moment, however, debauchery is unrestricted
- Mucukunda continued, "Before taking the enjoyment of material life one has to work so hard that there is scarcely an opportunity for peacefully enjoying"
- Mucukunda continued, "Nor do I wish to meditate upon Your localized aspect of Paramatma, for I know that simply by taking shelter of You, I shall become completely peaceful and undisturbed"
- Mucukunda said, "Somehow or other I am, by Your (Krsna's) grace, now in a peaceful condition because I have taken shelter of Your lotus feet, which are always free from all lamentation, fear and death"
- My Guru Maharaja's policy was to give nice facility to devotees so that they may chant Hare Krishna Mantra peacefully and make advancement. But we cannot be luxurious
- My idea is that New Vrindaban should be peaceful. There should be no unnecessary disturbances
- My only desire for my disciples is that they chant Hare Krishna Mantra at least 16 rounds, follow the rules and live in association of devotees then you will be happy and peaceful and not disturbed
- Neither the impersonalists nor the yogi can have real peace and satisfaction, but the devotee can become fully peaceful and satisfied because of his association with the complete whole
- Neutrality can be further subdivided into general, transparent and peaceful
- Never put me in hospital. You can refuse, that "This is our Guru Maharaja's order." Chant Hare Krsna. Bas. Let me die peacefully
- No one can satisfy the Supreme Personality of Godhead by such activities (impersonal speculation, monism, speculative knowledge, mystic yoga and meditation), nor do we give the Lord a chance to sit in our hearts peacefully
- No one is peaceful if his wealth and wife are forcibly taken away. All the inhabitants of Nagaloka, which is situated below the earthly planetary system, were in great anxiety because their wealth had been stolen and their wives kidnapped by Hiranyakasipu
- Nobody can say that "I am completely happy and peaceful." No, that is not possible. The material world is made in such a way that you cannot feel happy. That is not possible
- Nobody in ignorance can be happy. This ignorance has to be removed if we actually want to be happy and peaceful
- O great sage, among many millions who are liberated and perfect in knowledge of liberation, one may be a devotee of Lord Narayana, or Krsna. Such devotees, who are fully peaceful, are extremely rare
- Of the many millions of liberated persons and of the millions who have attained perfection, he who is a devotee of Lord Narayana is very, very rare. Indeed, he is the most perfect and peaceful person
- Offer something. Just be in love with Him. Then just see how much peaceful you feel. How much tranquility you feel and how you are protected by Krsna, how you avoid insufficiency, how you become pure and how you make your progress in spiritual life
- One who is always eating meat or drinking liquor, which is eating and drinking in passion and ignorance, must give these things up so that his real consciousness may be awakened. In this way one may become peaceful and refreshed
- One's mind can be peaceful only when one simply thinks of Krsna in full KC. This does not mean that one has to have very great thinking power: one has to understand simply the Absolute Truth, is all-pervasive by His localized aspect of Paramatma
- Our appeal is that throughout the whole world people should come, try to understand Bhagavad-gita, and set up examples and do the needful. Then everything will be peaceful. This is the peace formula
- Our centers are not practically secluded ashrams for so-called peaceful meditation. We are for activities and fighting like the battle of Kurukshetra
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is not on the bodily concept of life. It is the movement on the basic principle of the soul - what is the soul, what is the soul's necessity, how the soul will be peaceful, happy
- Our life is so short that we must strictly adhere to the principles laid down by the Vaisnava acaryas and peacefully execute Krsna consciousness. There is no need to become despondent
- Our next program will be to organize farming land to set an example to the whole world how people can be peaceful, happy, and free from all anxieties simply by chanting Hare Krishna Maha-mantra and living an honorable life in Krishna Consciousness
- Our program is to live there, depending on agriculture and cow, cow protection and agriculture. That should be the economic solution. And peacefully be in Krsna consciousness, chant Hare Krsna. That is the Vrndavana scheme
- Peaceful atmosphere can be attained only when there is large scale village organization, actually village life. Not to borrow the ideas from the cities in the village life
- Peaceful attitude
- Peaceful equipoised devotees
- Peaceful revolution. Other revolution will not stand
- Peaceful unalloyed devotee
- Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness - these are the natural qualities by which the brahmanas work
- Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness—these are the natural qualities by which the brahmanas work
- Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, wisdom, knowledge, and religiousness-these are the qualities by which the brahmanas work
- Persons who are desirous of becoming great personalities must be decorated with the following qualities: truthfulness, cleanliness, mercy, perseverance, renunciation, peacefulness, simplicity and control of the senses
- Prahlada was peaceful, mild and gentle, his senses were under control, and he stood before Hiranyakasipu with folded hands
- Regarding chanting in the street chased by the police is not good at all. The best thing is to invite people in our temple, and chant peacefully
- Regarding some misbehavior, that we have to check by training peacefully
- Regarding what to do about local authorities checking your Sankirtana activities in the streets, just show to the police officer how peaceful we are
- Since Lord Brahma and Lord Siva lost their peaceful attitude upon a slight provocation, how can they maintain the peace and tranquillity of their devotees?
- Since there are many sages and saintly persons who are residents of the forest, it is the duty of the ksatriya kings to keep even the forest in a peaceful condition for living
- Siva is very peaceful and very great devotee and most powerful at the same time. So that is the ideal husband
- So long we are in the jurisdiction of three modes of material nature, up to that time we shall disagree with one another and there will be trouble. Therefore the Vaisnava religion is meant for the peaceful person
- So many educated boys and girls, they are hankering after service. Day and night they are working. This is not the effect of education. The effect of education should be peaceful mind, peaceful living
- Social work means the population must be very peaceful, wise, intelligent, God conscious, first-class man. That is social work
- Sometimes devotees in santa-rasa become stunned, peaceful, jubilant, deliberate, reflective, anxious, dexterous and argumentative. These symptoms indicate continuous ecstasy, or established emotion
- Sometimes I also think that let me go back to Vrndavana, in that peaceful situation, to live without any responsibilities; still, in this old age, I take the responsibility of managing our quite big Institution
- That will adjust the whole situation, and everyone will be happy and peaceful within this world
- The airplane occupied by Salva put the entire city of Dvaraka into distress equal to that caused on the earth long, long ago by the disturbing activities of Tripurasura. The inhabitants of Dvaraka Puri became so harassed that they were not peaceful
- The atheistic are always disturbing, and godly persons, they're peaceful. They're not disturbing
- The best course is to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead wholeheartedly, and, being protected by Him, remain peaceful
- The brahmana (Srutadeva) had no desire to get more than what he needed, and thus he was peacefully executing the regulative principles of a brahmana's life, as enjoined in the revealed scriptures
- The devotee should not be agitated. He should be satisfied with his natural income, eat only as much as he needs to keep his health, live in a secluded place and always remain peaceful. Peace of mind is necessary for prosecuting Krsna consciousness
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is peaceful and is a soul completely surrendered to Krsna; he has no material desire to fulfill; he is meek and humble and always steady
- The enclosed photo of the Mississippi farm Deities is very nice, super excellent. The Deity must be very nicely worshiped, dressed, and fed, etc. In so doing you will always be peaceful and enlivened
- The greatest enemies of progressive spiritual culture in human society are the old fossils of political parties who are blind themselves and who try to lead other blind men. They bring about disaster in a peaceful human society
- The husband, according to Vedic instruction, is required to please the wife with sufficient food, ornaments and clothing. Then, if they are satisfied with their mutual dealings, good children are born. In this way the entire world can become peaceful
- The karmis, jnanis, and yogis, as well as the common politicians and anyone else who is working hard to make a comfortable and peaceful situation in this material world, must clearly realize that the world is transitory and full of misery
- The Lord is the proprietor of everything all over the universe, and He is the supreme friend of all living entities as well. By understanding this, people can become happy and peaceful individually and collectively
- The Lord wanted that at the last stage of his material existence the great warrior Bhismadeva see Him personally and see his beloved grandchildren, King Yudhisthira, etc., now situated on the throne, and thus pass away very peacefully
- The Lord's body is blackish, but is eternal, full of bliss and knowledge, and very, very beautiful. His eyes are always peaceful, and they are reddish like the rising morning sun
- The Lord, the all-compassionate controller of both the spiritual and material creations, is unborn, but when there is friction between His peaceful devotees and persons who are in the material modes of nature, He takes birth just like fire
- The mahatmas are equipoised. They do not see any difference between one living entity and another. They are very peaceful and are fully engaged in devotional service
- The material world is so contaminated that even in Vrndavana the asuras, or demons, tried to disturb the peaceful situation
- The mind can be peaceful and thoroughly cleansed when one no longer desires anything but devotional service
- The mission of Lord Krsna is to protect the righteous and kill the demons who disturb a peaceful situation
- The Nagapatnis said, "For those who are actually peaceful and who are aspiring after the supreme peace, worship of Your (Krsna's) peaceful appearance as Lord Visnu is recommended"
- The people can remain constantly in Krsna consciousness by discussing the Lord's transcendental form, qualities, pastimes and paraphernalia. By doing so, the whole universe can actually live auspiciously and advance peacefully
- The principle is that when one becomes a grhastha, he must live perfectly in that order, which means he must live peacefully with a wife and children
- The queens said, "Dear kurari bird, now it is very late at night. Everyone is sleeping. The whole world is now calm and peaceful. At this time, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is sleeping, although His knowledge is undisturbed by any circumstances"
- The Siva-jvara continued: "Therefore, my Lord, Your (Krsna's) body is completely peaceful, completely blissful and devoid of material contamination. In the material body there are actions and reactions of the three modes of material nature"
- The spiritual regulative principles, however, do not allow a man to slaughter weaker animals on one side and teach others peaceful coexistence
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has some plan, and we should not consider such activities contradictory. The best course is to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead wholeheartedly, and, being protected by Him, remain peaceful
- The world is in a disturbed condition because of a scarcity of such peaceful devotees in human society. Unless one is a devotee, one cannot be equal to all living entities
- The yogi's main business is to control the senses. That is real yoga. Yoga indriya-samyamah. Controlling the senses so that mind can be in a peaceful condition
- There cannot be any peace in material life. That is not possible. We have to take therefore shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord. If we want to be happy, if we want to be peaceful, then this is the only way
- These things must be cleared up or there may be danger of split within our ranks. Try to keep the whole situation in unified condition, but if Siddha Svarupa and his disciples are living there separately and peacefully, I have no objection
- They (the marriage party) reached the town of Bhojakata, and the marriage ceremony was peacefully performed
- They imagine that "God must be like this. God must be nonviolent. God must be very peaceful." Why? Wherefrom the anger comes? It comes from God. Otherwise there is no existence of anger
- This is Vedic civilization. Everything is provided to enlighten the people in general. All the knowledge is there, and the method is there; we simply have to take advantage of it. If we do not, how can we expect a peaceful and happy world?
- This Krsna consciousness movement offers a spiritual community that can bring about a peaceful condition in the world
- Those who are actually holy are transcendental, composed, peaceful, friendly to all living entities and not subject to anger. Simply by association with such holy men one can become a Krsna conscious devotee
- Those who are not engaged in sinful life, naturally they are peaceful. Their mind is not agitated. Vegetarians are naturally peaceful. Just see between a dog and a cow
- Those who are not in love of Godhead, they must quarrel. Because they are cats and dogs. You cannot expect any peaceful condition between cats and dogs. They will fight
- Tomorrow I want to see at least 500 men. Make arrangement like that. I came here to see that, not to sit down in a room peacefully
- Upananda said, "My dear friends! Now we should leave here for another place because we are continually finding that great demons are coming here to disturb the peaceful situation, and they are especially attempting to kill the small children"
- Utsahan. This kind of utsaha required. Utsaha means enthusiasm. Utsahan dhairyat. So do it enthusiastically... It is a new peaceful revolution throughout the whole world
- Vasudeva and Ugrasena received the kings who came to see them, and they sufficiently welcomed them all. Seeing Lord Krsna present on the spot, all the visitors felt transcendental pleasure and became very peaceful
- Vasudeva said: Please tell me about the welfare of Vrndavana. You have many animals - are they happy? Are they getting sufficient grass and water? Please also let me know whether the place where you are now living is undisturbed and peaceful
- Vivaha-yajna, the marriage ceremony, is meant to regulate the human mind so that it may become peaceful for spiritual advancement
- We are hankering after peacefulness of our heart, peacefulness of our atmosphere. So here it is recommended that simply by inquiring about Krsna and taking answer of the question, both the questioner and the answer-giver, both will be pleased
- We are preaching Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Our mission is to spread the instructions of Krishna so that people may become happy, hopeful, and peaceful
- We are pushing our movement on the background of a peaceful atmosphere in the world, and if we show a little disturbance in our own camp that will not be a very good example
- We can see three different varieties of life, which are due to the contamination of the three modes of nature. The entities are thus known as peaceful, restless and foolish; as happy, unhappy or in-between; or as religious, irreligious and semireligious
- We have got every confidence on this movement for the peaceful situation of the whole world. Our aim is one God, one religion, one people, one activity, everything one
- What is happiness? Happiness is within your mind. If you are assured of your peaceful existence and the next life you are transferred to the supreme planet, or supreme place, then that is happiness
- When a sannyasi thus becomes completely independent, peaceful and equipoised, he can select the destination he desires after death and follow the principles by which to reach that destination
- When I see so many boys and hundreds of centers, they are living very peacefully in a nice house, getting good prasadam, having good knowledge in the books, and reforming their character, and getting some good home, that is my success
- When one inquires as to the welfare of a brahmana, the questions should be worded according to his condition of life so as not to disturb him. A peaceful mind is the basis for becoming truthful, clean, equipoised, self-controlled and tolerant
- When such men (devotees of Lord) head the government, the people will certainly be sinless. They will no longer be disturbing demons. It is then and then only that a peaceful condition can prevail in society
- Whenever we'll find disturbance, you must know there is atheistic population. And peaceful country or a godly persons, they are never disturbing
- While in material existence, he (The devotee) lives very peacefully and blissfully, without cares and anxieties, and after quitting this body he goes back home, back to Godhead
- Why Bhagavan should interfere with Stockholm. I appoint GBC for peaceful management of affairs and now you are creating disturbances amongst yourselves. So how can I be peaceful to translate my work
- Yesterday I left New Vrindaban, and your son, Madhu Mangala, is still there, He appears now to be quite peaceful and happy, so I think we should let him continue like that, and if he keeps up in this way, there is no need of any demonic treatment
- You have got very nice body, human form of body, intelligence, and civilized life. We are not like animals. We can think peacefully, we have no so hard struggle for life as the animals. So we should utilize. That is the instruction in the Bhagavad-gita
- You manage your affairs peacefully and independently, and try to improve the spiritual atmosphere of the centers more carefully
- You see in the Kumbha-mela how peacefully they are sitting. They are accepting Vedic culture. So nice atmosphere. Simply by going there you'll be satisfied
- You wait there for me and be engaged as you are doing, chanting, reading, etc. Nobody is your enemy, rest assured. All of your godbrothers are as good as you are. So you remain peacefully in Calcutta and you shall remain with me when I come there
- Your child is very nice, and Krishna has given him a great opportunity to perfect himself in spiritual life because He has placed him under the care of a mother who is a sincere devotee. Try to help him grow up peacefully in Krishna Consciousness
- Your Western countrymen, they are intelligent. So intelligently enlighten them. By intelligent statements, make a peaceful revolution