Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
palanquin | palanquins
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Palanquin (1 P)
Pages in category "Palanquin"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If you manufacture one palanquin... Palanquin. You know palanquin? Then sometimes you can carry Sridhara Maharaja there. Yes. It will be great service and benefit for you. Because he's, he's very now... Feeble now
- In any case, the material body is made of earth and stone in the form of feet, ankles, calves, knees, thighs, torso, throat and head. Upon the shoulders is the wooden palanquin, and within the palanquin is the so-called King of Sauvira
- In order to observe the great ceremony, many wives of the demigods had come in different airplanes & they were visible in the sky. Similarly, the queens of the royal family, gorgeously decorated & surrounded by bodyguards, arrived on different palanquins
- In some temples it is the custom to hold a big procession in the evening with a band playing and a nice big umbrella over the Deities, who sit on decorated thrones on the cart or palanquin which is carried by devotees
- In the morning Candrasekhara seated Sacimata in a palanquin and brought her from her house with many devotees
- In the supplementary Vedic literature, there is the following list of 32 offenses in the matter of serving the Lord: 1) One should not enter the temple of the Deity in a car or palanquin or with shoes on the feet
- King Rahugana said: When you (Jada Baharata) are carrying the palanquin, there is certainly labor for the soul. This is my conjecture
- King Rahugana was not really situated in knowledge. Therefore he was rebuking the palanquin carriers, including the self-realized brahmana, Jada Bharata
- King Rahugana was proud of being king, and he felt he had the right to control the citizens as he liked, but actually he was engaging men in carrying his palanquin without payment, and therefore he was causing them trouble without reason
- King Rahugana was very repentant because he had forced Jada Bharata to carry his palanquin
- King Rahugana, ruler of the states known as Sindhu and Sauvira, was going to Kapilasrama. When the King's chief palanquin carriers reached the banks of the River Iksumati, they needed another carrier