Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
page | pages
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Paper (3 C, 54 P)
Pages in category "Pages"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- A devoted person faithfully understands just what is actually stated in the pages of Bhagavad-gita and does not resort to imagination, or the empiric philosophical approach, generally called "spiritual interpretation"
- As far as Vedic sastras are concerned, as we find in the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam, the ultimate sanction for all success rests in the hands of the Supreme Lord
- For Caitanya-caritamrta 19 pages of manuscript were sent yesterday and today they are sending 30 pages. So you go on making Caitanya-caritamrta and print chapterwise, and that will be very nice
- For composing I think Rayarama has not given you the right time. It must be ready within one and a half months after the machine is there. By rough calculation, one can compose at least 10 pages per day, so for 400 pages it takes utmost 40-45 days
- I am glad that you have understood the importance of my books, therefore I am stressing it so much. Let everyone take these books. If he simply reads one page then he is getting something substantial, a real eternal benefit
- I beg to thank you for your letter along with BTG 29 and the new edition of The Peace Formula essay. They are both very nice. The BTG will be complete when the headings of the essays are bolder and on each page the name of Back To Godhead is printed
- I do not claim that I am Sanskrit scholar, I am this big man, that man, no. Whatever books I have written, only about this-Krsna. In our book in every page you will find Krsna, Krsna, Krsna
- I have also received some photographs of your Rathayatra Day ceremony, sent to me by Sri Govinda. It appears to be very, very nice, and I am having these photographs reprinted together on one page
- I have received two complimentary dummies. So I understand that the book will be printed in two parts, namely 226 pages in each part including the pictures. It is alright, but the covering appears to be thinner
- I have seen the layout proposal for the first pages of our new edition of Bhagavad-gita As It Is and it is fully approved by me
- I want to know how it requires $50,000 per month to maintain ISKCON Press as you have mentioned this on page 2 of the report under "Budget Projections''
- I would like to know who has done the advertising layout for the ad on page 98 and 99 of the brochure entitled, Association for Asian Studies, San Francisco, March 24-25, 1975
- If we want actual peace, we must open the road to understanding of the Supreme Lord Krsna and glorify Him for His virtuous activities as they are depicted in the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In a sporting attitude, Krsna wanted to engage in a mock fight with His devotee. As we have experienced from the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam, the Supreme Personality of Godhead has all the propensities and instincts of a human being
- In the Kali-yuga, the calves are separated from the cows as early as possible for purposes which may not be mentioned in these pages of Srimad Bhagavatam
- Indeed, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu eagerly tore this page from the Kurma Purana, although the book was very old, and He later showed it to Ramadasa Vipra, whose unhappiness was mitigated
- Inform your husband that I am seriously compiling one book "Nectar of Devotion'' about 400 pages. Therefore I am little slack in sending tapes of S.B
- It is a great science to understand what is that spiritual nature and what is that material nature, and we have published about eighty books of four hundred pages each for understanding what is this material nature and what is the spiritual nature
- It is better undoubtedly to have a full magazine as our English BTG, but if you have no time, or you are doing this or that, then do not neglect it completely - it is better to publish and distribute a one page BTG issue than no issue at all each month
- One may search for Krsna, the S. P. of Godhead, through the pages of the Vedas and Upanisads, but it is difficult to find Him there. However, one who is fortunate enough to associate with a devotee can see the Supreme Personality of Godhead face to face
- One should hear with rapt attention from the real person, and then he can at once realize the presence of Lord Krsna in every page. The secret of knowing Bhagavatam is mentioned here
- One should see through the pages of authentic scriptures and should not simply believe their unqualified eyes. Even in these days, God can also be seen by qualified eyes tinged with the ointment of love of God
- One thing for Caitanya Mahaprabhu's Appearance Day, I want that there be published one volume of Caitanya Caritamrta. You have got the Adi lila from Chapter Seven onwards. So at least one volume must be published of 400 pages, hardbound edition
- One will find that by reading one page after another, an immense treasure of knowledge in art, science, literature, philosophy and religion will be revealed, and ultimately, by reading this one book, KRSNA, love of Godhead will fructify
- Our Krishna Consciousness Movement is especially meant for enlivening men in this novel educational system. We have published about 10 big big books of 400 to 1000 pages each
- Our London center has managed to have one local newspaper devote a two-page spread to a comic book feature of the story of Prahlada Maharaja as depicted by Gaurasundara and Govinda Dasi. This is very nice propaganda
- Somehow or other if someone hears with rapt attention from the right person, at the very beginning one can assuredly see Lord Sri Krsna in person in the pages of Bhagavatam
- Sometimes we find a small full-stop-like creature moving on the page of the, on a leaf of the book. You cannot see it, but it is moving. That small creature also has got heart
- The conditioned soul, engrossed in the material body, increases the pages of history by all kinds of material activities
- The Lord inquired, "What kind of book are you writing?" He held up a palm leaf that was a page of the manuscript, and when He saw the fine handwriting, His mind was very pleased
- The magazine is gorgeous, better than Dia Nippon. Continue the standard, increase the pages, increase the articles, increase the distribution. May Krsna bless you more and more. Offer my blessings to your wife
- The speaker of the Bhagavad-gita is Lord Sri Krsna. He is mentioned in every page of the Bhagavad-gita as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Bhagavan
- This Krsna consciousness movement is educational movement. It is not a religious sentiment; it is a science. And as we have got our books also. You have seen. There is demonstration of the book. We have got already twenty books of four hundred pages each
- This rascal wants so much. It is simply joking. Anyway, I think you cannot find out, let Jayapataka find out. The composition charges should not be more than Rs. 250 for 100 pages, very small pages
- You have done a nice job with the French edition of BTG & I am especially looking forward to the next issue which will be color 32 pages. You should more & more improve this magazine until it becomes superior to all other magazines in the French language
- You should know the tactic how to sell without irritating. What your lecture will do for three minutes, but if he reads one page his life may be turned