Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
organism | organisms
Pages in category "Organism"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Adaptability of an organism to different varieties of planets is described in the Brahma-samhita as vibhuti-bhinnam; i.e., each and every one of the innumerable planets within the universe is endowed with a particular type of atmosphere
- And the third class includes those who cannot conceive of anything beyond the manifestation of this material universe. They consider the universe to be the supreme organism or entity and worship that. The universe is also a form of the Lord
- Scientists who are attempting to explore outer space and are trying to reach other planets by mechanical arrangements must know for certain that organisms adapted to the atmosphere of earth cannot exist in the atmospheres of other planets
- The first division is made between dead, stonelike matter and the living organism. A living organism is sometimes manifested even in stone. Experience shows that some hills and mountains grow. This is due to the presence of the soul within that stone
- This primal living entity (Brahma), master of the mode of material passion, is directly empowered by Garbhodakasayi Visnu to create innumerable living organisms