Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
nobility | noble | nobleman | noblemen | nobler | nobles | noblest
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Magnanimous (2 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Noble"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Bhisma and Drona, being noble souls, were surely going to have spiritual bodies in the next life, or at least life in heavenly bodies for superior enjoyment of material existence. So, in either case, there was no cause of lamentation
- Brahma is powerful by dint of his devotional service unto the Lord, and the Lord is always ready to forgive His devotee if by chance he falls down from the noble path of devotional service
- Devaki and Rohini said, "The most noble personalities do not discriminate between their own sons and the sons of others, and there cannot be any personalities more noble than Nanda Maharaja and you (Yasodadevi)"
- Devotee means to become fully qualified with all the noble qualities. Devotee does not mean a rascal, at the same time, a devotee
- I am crying alone in the wilderness at the present moment. So please help me in this noble cause and oblige
- I hope this noble movement will unite the communists and the capitalists alike for the common goal of life which still remained veiled for want of a sufficiently intelligent class of men
- I offer all blessings of Krishna onto you and be successful in your noble adventure
- I thank you once more for your noble sentiments about me and I can simply say that for this nice attitude Krishna will certainly help you. I am fully aware of your sincere service and therefore I pray always to Krishna for your all-round welfare
- I very much appreciate your attempt for a photo book of the Sankirtana movement. I have cent percent support for your noble attempt
- Instead of taking money from my disciples, I want to convert the money into books on this Krishna Consciousness Movement and get them into India without any payment. Kindly give me necessary permission for this noble activity
- It is said that a noble man accepts the good qualities of a person of doubtful character, just as one accepts nectar from a stock of poison
- Krsna said, "My dear friends, I think they are glorified in this birth (in Vrndavana) as trees. They are so careful to give shelter to others that they are like noble, highly elevated charitable men who never deny charity to one who approaches them"
- Krsna said, "No one is denied shelter by these trees (in Vrndavana). They supply various kinds of facilities to human society, such as leaves, flowers, fruit, shade, roots, bark, flavor extracts and fuel. They are the perfect example of noble life"
- Krsna said, "They (the trees of Vrndavana) are like a noble person who has sacrificed everything possible - his body, mind, activities, intelligence and words - for the welfare of all living entities"
- The pure devotee is the noblest of all and he has no feelings of animosity towards anyone
- The pure devotee is the noblest of all, and he has no feelings of animosity towards anyone. Duality due to animosity is a creation of this material world. There is no such thing in the spiritual world, which is the absolute reality
- The value of great parentage and noble birth is evaluated in connection with the birth of Vidura