Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
myth | mythical | mythological | mythologists | mythology
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fabricated (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Myth"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- If you are fully engaged in Krsna's service attraction of women will be a myth only. It is only Krsna's grace. Of course we are old men now, but even old men they are attracted still by women
- It is the history, history of greater India, Mahabharata. They take it as stories, as mythology. That is nonsense. It is history. Mahabharata is the history. So we take it as history
- One who seeks an improvement in health or aspires after material perfection is no yogi according to Bhagavad-gita. Nor does cessation of material existence entail one's entering into "the void," which is only a myth
- Only when one knows Lord Krsna's greatness can one firmly put one's unflinching faith in Him; otherwise, like the common man, even the great leaders of men will mistake Lord Krsna for one of the many demigods, or a historical personality, or a myth only
- Social work, nationalism and altruism are some of the activities for such materially designated persons. Under the spell of such designations, they are always busy in the material field; for them spiritual realization is a myth
- Sometimes you will find in Greek mythology the gods of the water, gods of the thunderbolt. These are not imagination. Actually they are facts
- That kuruksetre is still existing. It is not a myth or mythology. The nonsense people, they may say like that, but Krsna is the supermost person both in history...
- The difference between the believers and the faithless is that the devotees accept the incidents mentioned in the Vedic literatures to be true, whereas the demons simply argue and label all these historical incidents mythology
- There are different planets where Yamaraja is there, how a dead man or the soul is taken there, the path - everything is in detail there. If you say it is mythology... Why you should say mythology? You have not seen the whole universe
- Those who take Indian philosophy and scripture as mythological are not at all intelligent
- Unfortunate, less intelligent persons, bereft of devotional service, cannot understand the Lord's activities, and therefore such persons describe these activities as kalpana-mythology
- Unmixed devotional service is transcendental and is called para bhakti. It alone can promote a person to the transcendental kingdom of God. Such a transcendental kingdom is not a myth, but is as factual as the moon