Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Morale"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A demon never cares for any good instruction. He is just like a determined thief: one can give him moral instruction, but it will not be effective
- After hearing these moral instructions from Akrura, Dhrtarastra replied, "My dear Akrura, you are very charitable in giving me good instructions, but unfortunately I cannot accept them"
- Akrura continued, "If you (Dhrtarastra) do so (to rule the kingdom on moral and ethical principles) and try to please your subjects in that way, your name and fame will be perpetual"
- Akrura said, "My dear son of Vicitravirya, you have unlawfully usurped the throne of the Pandavas. Anyway, somehow or other you are now on the throne. Therefore I (Akrura) beg to advise you to please rule the kingdom on moral and ethical principles"
- In this statement of the S P of God, it is understood that people who are generally attracted to philanthropic, ethical, moral, altruistic, political and social welfare activities may be considered nice men only in the calculation of the material world
- In this way Balarama reconciled the situation by His moral and ethical instructions to Rukmini and Krsna