Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
misrepresent | misrepresentated | misrepresentation | misrepresentations | misrepresented | misrepresenting | misrepresents
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Misrepresent"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- I never advised you to dictate on my behalf; please therefore do not misrepresent me
- If we simply repeat this philosophy exactly as it is, without any misrepresentation or adulteration, then this movement will never be checked, and we will conquer the world
- In this philosophy (Mayavada), which is certainly very inauspicious for people in general, I (Lord Siva) have misrepresented the real meaning of the Vedas and recommended that one give up all activities in order to achieve freedom from karma
- In this philosophy, which is certainly very inauspicious for people in general, I (Siva as Sankaracarya) have misrepresented the real meaning of the Vedas and recommended that one give up all activities in order to achieve freedom from karma
- Rama Krishna Mission here is busy in preaching a misrepresentation and therefore practically they have failed to preach the real cult of India
- Rasabhasa, or incompatible mixtures of mellows, can be classified as uparasa (false expression) anurasa (imitation) and aparasa (perverted or misrepresented mellows)
- The Mayavadi philosophers' unrealizable ambition to become one with the Supreme through denying the existence of the Personality of Godhead results in a most calamitous misrepresentation of spiritual knowledge
- The personified Vedas condemn the impersonal conception as a gross misrepresentation
- There are actually two Kapilas: one Kapila, the son of Kardama Muni, is an incarnation of God, and the other is an atheist of the modern age. The atheistic Kapila is often misrepresented to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead