Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
macmillan | macmillan's
Pages in category "MacMillan"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- I am now very much serious about printing my books. There may be three sources for printing. If the MacMillan Company is interested to publish my books that will be a great relief. I do not mind for the profit concerned. But I want to see them published
- I am sorry that many of the important verses in Bhagavad-gita As It Is were left without purport explanations, but the MacMillan Company wanted to minimize the volume of the book. I am not satisfied with this
- I have no objection to your printing it with the name "Revatinandana Swami's Cookbook'', but the royalty should go to the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust. Just as I am publishing Bhagavad-gita As It Is with Macmillan Co. but the royalty is going to the BBT
- I have received today one telegram from Rupanuga, informing me that MacMillan Co. is enthusiastic to print our Bhagavad-gita As It Is, 30,000 paperback and 10,000 hardback. This is very good news
- I have received your letter dated May 26th, 1972, along with the blue-print copies of Bhagavad-gita As It Is from MacMillan Company. It is very nice. So I shall be looking forward to seeing the entire manuscript and book sometime around first July, 1972
- I hereby authorize you to sign the contract with Messrs. MacMillan and Co. in the matter of publishing my Gitopanisad
- I may further inform you that the MacMillan contract is very important. I have already confirmed the terms, and you are herewith authorized to sign on my behalf
- I should very much appreciate knowing what your intentions are regarding this matter. If MacMillan does not desire to publish this expanded version, then I will have it published elsewhere immediately
- I'm very much anxious to begin printing here if Macmillan company does not take up the work. Please therefore let me know yes or no from Macmillan; if he is serious or not, then immediately send the manuscripts, finished or not
- If MacMillan is silent then immediately send me the correspondence which Dvarakadhisa had with the Japanese printers. Most probably I shall stop in Tokyo & hand over the printing to them
- If we have to exert our energy for selling 5000 books published by MacMillan, why not publish them ourselves on our own press and obtain profit for printing new books?
- Regarding MacMillan Company, if they have not replied your letter, then forget. We shall publish our own books. You organize the sales promotion. Neither I want to shorten the Srimad-Bhagavatam. We should not count on them
- Regarding Macmillan publishing Srimad Bhagavatam if this is so, then the introductory portion about Lord Chaitanya must be included also
- Regarding MacMillan, if they will not print our Bhagavad-gita As It Is in hard bound then why not publish our own edition of the book, enlarge and revised hard bound? We cannot be checked by their decision to print or not to print our books
- The MacMillan contract is very important. I have already confirmed the terms, and you are herewith authorized to sign on my behalf
- The suggestion of Mr. Kallman of Krishna Consciousness Kit is very nice. Please try to fructify this idea as soon as possible. As there is still time to get Bhagavad-gita ready published by MacMillan Co., Mr. Kallman may not come to S.F. so quickly
- The trades manager of Macmillan Company reported that our books are selling more and more; others are reducing
- There are other books also, namely, Srimad-Bhagavatam in 3 volumes, Bhagavad-gita As It Is-published by MacMillan company, and Teachings of Lord Caitanya, etc. written by me
- This present edition, Bhagavad-gita As It Is, is now published by Macmillan Company, the biggest publisher in the world. And we are doing very nice. We published this Bhagavad-gita As It Is in 1968, in small edition. It was selling like anything
- Yesterday I have also signed the agreement with MFS MacMillan Company for publication of Gita
- You will be glad to know also that my Gita under the title of Gitopanisad, or Bhagavad-gita as it is, is going to be published by Messrs. MacMillan and Co. of New York
- You will be pleased to know that this year two of my books have been published. They are as follows: The Bhagavad-gita As It Is Published by MacMillan Company of New York and London and Teachings of Lord Caitanya Published by ISKCON